• Bilingual English to Korean and Korean to English dictionary
• Korean to English word and phrase translator and translation
• Over 350K words and phrase can be used in offline
• Offline pronunciation and translate any sentences
• Scan text in image by pointing camera to search in dictionary
• Designed for student, teacher, tourist and language learners
• Having thesaurus, synonyms and antonyms
• Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
• Tap a word for cross searching
• Bookmark and Recent history for instant recall
• Word of the day to learn IELTS, TOEFL and SAT words
• Multiple games help to improve English and Korean vocabulary
• Offline Pronunciation helps to learn words properly
• Flash card and Word of the Day helps to improve vocabulary
• Phrase book, Phrase of the day and Phrase Card helps to speak common phrases
• Quote of the Day improves wisdom and motivation
- User interface updated for Search Page
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and dependable
I am an native English speaker learning Korean. Naver and Daum are too difficult for me to use for looking up words. They also do not have pronunciation assistance for Korean words when using the English translation. This dictionary has the words I want to use in multiple formats, pronunciation assistance, and is the easiest most helpful app I found for understanding and pronouncing Korean words as a beginner in the Korean language.
Useless without pronunciation audio
Korean is a language for which there must be pronunciation audio since the system the Koreans chose for transliteration using Latin characters is so very very bad. Without audio this a completely worthless app. I keep it in my museum of bad Korean technology as an example of how lame and yet arrogant Koreans often appear in anything requiring innovation or even just satisfying customer needs. As an expression of a Korean persona it only supports racism, even among Koreans. It makes it harder to learn the language of a culture that is historically (not) renowned for its willingness to understand and learn from others.
안녕! I just want to say that this app is amazing! I recommend it to people who are beginning to learn Korean. The word of the day is amazing there are so many word to choose from! I just wish there were more things for free. I use this app daily, and it is by far the most reliable. Many apps have incorrect translations but this app is by far the best.
- Md. Mahmud Ahsan
- 110.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Md. Mahmud Ahsan
- In-App Purchases
- Pronunciation $0.99
- Pro Upgrade $2.99
- Online Translator $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.