※ IPhone, iPad “NO.1 brand Of learning Korean for children
※ Miracle Method of Korean learning! You can write Korean Just Following Our App.
※ The bible of edu-tainment-Playing card game for review
※ From character, combination character, to word.
-According the order of learning, children can learn Korean.
※ '기역'~'히읃' 14 characters, 가~히 140 combination characters, 135 words of 27 theme, -rich and various contents.
※ Numbers will teach how to write.
※ Children can write Korean with finger following instructions
※ After writing, Children can check their learning to play card game
■ Features & Contents
1. Seed class: from '기역' to '히읃', learning characters
2. Bud class: from가 to 하, learning a combination characters
3. Stem class: 가족/ 유치원/ 동물원/ 소풍/ 음악시간/미술시간/ 우리집/ 병원/ 화재예방/ 탈것
4. Leaf class: 과일/옷/기분/자연/계절/색깔/야채/음식/시간/우리몸
5. Flower : Christmas/ 설날 /추석/봄/여름/가을/겨울
■ How to use
1. QR play
(1) You can download word card on blog (www.hyonga.com)
(2) QR play on the main screen select.
(3) You can find the word cards.
(4) Take a word card with the camera, finds the appropriate words.
2. Card game
(1) You should finish a theme for playing a card game.
(2) If you finish a theme in each class, 10 stars are given
(3) You can play a card game using a star
■report & partnership: email@example.com
- IOS8 Support
- Fixed an error downloading and sound
Ratings and Reviews
I love it!
This is definitely my favorite app for studying hangul. The reason why I like it is that once you've memorized the characters, this app is a great way to develop and maintain your handwriting skills. The interface is fun and colorful, and I realize that it was probably made for young children, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it too :D
This app is really worth 5 stars.
This is really good for a beginner or someone who doesn't know how to write in hangul yet. The interface and system is very cute and simple. Even just writing words is fun! Makes things a lot easier to learn (fruits, animals, etc.) with pronunciations, pictures, and spelling in one. The only translation is the picture itself so no English translations.
This app is amazing! I learned hangul in less than 2 hours:D Also after you learn the characters they have these things you can add on and it teaches you how to say stuff like Mom, Dad, Kiwi, Car, Bus, and other basic words. You REALLY need this app, trust me!(:
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.