※ iPhone, iPad “NO.1 brand Of learning Korean for children
※ Miracle Method of Korean learning! You can write Korean Just Following Our App.
※ The bible of edu-tainment-Playing card game for review
※ From character, combination character, to word.
-According the order of learning, children can learn Korean.
※ '기역'~'히읃' 14 characters, 가~히 140 combination characters, 135 words of 27 theme, -rich and various contents.
※ Numbers will teach how to write.
※ Children can write Korean with finger following instructions
※ After writing, Children can check their learning to play card game
■ Features & Contents
1. Seed class: from '기역' to '히읃', learning characters
2. Bud class: from가 to 하, learning a combination characters
3. Stem class: 가족/ 유치원/ 동물원/ 소풍/ 음악시간/미술시간/ 우리집/ 병원/ 화재예방/ 탈것
4. Leaf class: 과일/옷/기분/자연/계절/색깔/야채/음식/시간/우리몸
5. Flower class: Christmas/ 설날 /추석/봄/여름/가을/겨울
■ How to use
1. QR play
(1) You can download word card on blog (www.hyonga.com)
(2) QR play on the main screen select.
(3) You can find the word cards.
(4) Take a word card with the camera, finds the appropriate words.
2. Card game
(1) You should finish a theme for playing a card game.
(2) If you finish a theme in each class, 10 stars are given
(3) You can play a card game using a star
■report & partnership: email@example.com
- IOS8 support
- Download and sound bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Okay, I guess it's time to admit I already knew 한글 and used this app as an excuse to buy a super cute game... but I got what I paid for and it gave me a leg up on my 한국말 class. The only thing I'd appreciate is words written underneath the picture to confirm what you're actually learning. Words like tiger are blatantly obvious while the pictures on other words had me searching through my dictionary. In my opinion, you'd deserve 6 stars if I could tell what every word means.
very helpful while I'm learning Korean.
Cause I was having a hard time finding a app that would teach me hangul and how to write it and make it easy for me I tried other apps and but they didn't help me at all I would have had to buy different apps just to teach me what this app already has.
Seemingly good app. I love how it's set up, starting from beginner or more advanced. But the only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is the voice that pronounces the letters really throws me off. Sounds like a really little Korean with a high pitched voice, a bit hard to understand. Especially it already being a foreign language. Overall, I say get it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.