By R Rezaiifar
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
- Plays several Korean Radio stations
- Locates the youTube video of the song that is playing (if there is one)
- Sleep timer
- Plays in the background
- Shake to switch to a random station
- If you have Bluetooth in your car or Bluetooth headphone, touch the Bluetooth icon next to the volume control to switch to the car/headphone Bluetooth (see screenshots below)
- Simple and clean user interface
What's New in Version 8.0
- Fixes a crash problem
Mostly Good Quality 🎧
Most of the time, it will play good songs from a wide selection of stations. It had background playing and works in the lock screen, which is a huge plus for me. I like the album art feature as well; it makes the radio experience more visual & authentic compared to other radios. It doesn't have ads often. Which is good. The only thing i dont like is that some stations won't display the title; it will just show weird Unicode characters... other than that this is a pretty solid app!
Porn in the video tab
I like how I can listen to Kpop radios but in the video tab there is lots of porn and not music videos like I was expecting. Disturbing.
Can you please remove adds? I don't mind paying more money for that. Please add feauture to remove adds.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 20, 2016
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: R Rezaiifar
- © 2011, RawMean
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Recording Feature in KoreanRadios$0.99