Koredoko - Exif and GPS Viewer
By Norio Kawabata
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Where was the picture taken?
Koredoko shows the place of a picture in your photo libraries.
- Show place on map.
- Show latitude and longitude.
- Show date and time.
- Additional paid option (to display the ads can also be used free of charge)
- Edit and Save Location
- Delete Location
- Show Detail
- Copy Image, Location and Detail into Pasteboard
- Enable to [Koredoko] Photo in Privacy Settings.
What's New in Version 4.6.0
- Enlarge images
- Tap the image on the map.
- If your device is supported 3D Touch, you can peek and pop the image on the map.
Not sure what "Cowgirl " was using, but it worked as advertised. While using app I was able to see Lat/long very easily. Clicking on the ! on the right and I was given a tremendous amount of info about the photo and geo info.
Could send a copy of the photo with lat/long embedded in the top left corner in EXTREMELY SMALL PRINT.
Best I’ve use for viewing and removing geotags
Not only does this let you remove geotag info, but it lets you see on a map the location tagged on photos… Very useful and well done.
Works for me
Maps where pictures were taken. Reliable.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 29, 2016
- Version: 4.6.0
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Norio Kawabata
- © 2008-2016 Kawabata Farm
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extension without Ads$3.99