By KORG INC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Korg’s ELECTRIBE·R has been coveted by dance musicians for ten years running. Today, this indispensable instrument has been reborn as a dedicated iPad app – the KORG iELECTRIBE virtual analog beatbox!
With the iELECTRIBE, sound creation is easy, fun and intuitive – just as on a vintage analog synthesizer. Simply choose a part (or sound) and touch the 16-step sequencer to quickly build a groove. This easy-to-use interface combines forces with the iPad’s 9.7” multi touch display to offer an intuitive "hardware" feel, sure to inspire and captivate the imagination of any user.
The iELECTRIBE faithfully recreates the historic ELECTRIBE·R’s entire sound engine and sequencer capabilities. In addition, it provides advanced Motion Sequencing, eight supercharged effect types, plus 64 new preset patterns that instantly allow the user to create music in a wide variety of dance and electronic music styles. Get started today!
• Analog Synthesizer Modeling; PCM Samples; Virtual Valve Force Tube Modeling
Instrument Voices (Parts):
• 8 Total : 4 percussion synthesizer parts; 4 PCM synthesizer parts
• Master Effect : Assignable per step/per part
• 8 Effect Types : Short Delay, BPM Sync Delay, Grain Shifter, Reverb, Chorus/Flanger, Filter, Talking Modulator, Decimator
• Patterns : 64 steps maximum per part, Motion Sequencing can memorize all knob motions in a pattern
• Tempo : 20 - 300 BPM (with Tap tempo and Swing function)
• Pattern-set function (iELECTRIBE has no Song function)
• 160 Total : 32 preset patterns x 2 banks; 32 basic patterns x 1 bank; 32 blank patterns x 2 banks
• Audio export function (Bouncing a pattern, and Real-time recording a performance: 16-bit/44.1 kHz stereo WAV format)
• Publish and share an exported audio file online with the SoundCloud audio platform*
* You will need to register for a SoundCloud account in order to publish data on SoundCloud. A variety of choices are available, ranging from a free account that allows up to two hours of data to be uploaded to a paid account that allows unlimited time. For details, refer to the SoundCloud website: http://soundcloud.com
iELECTRIBE is a dedicated iPad app and cannot be used with iPhone and iPod touch.
Follow us on:
● Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/korg.iapps
● Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/korg_iapps
What's New in Version 1.6.3
• iOS 8 compatible
• Fixed crash during startup on iOS 8
• Bug fixes and improvements
Another one to join gadget? Maybe?still awesome !
This is another Korg iOS synth (like the poly six)that should be offered in" Gadget" which is such a great sequencer package I can't believe korg hasn't just incorporated ALL of their iOS synths into it ! MAYBE some day they'll see the coolness of some thing I've heard on the street for a while from fans of GADGET. A Christmas "Wish list?"the legacy collection on an iPad Air!peace Christo
I would give this app 4 stars but for the price I cannot justify the issues. Firstly if you want to layer it will start to cut out sounds. Secondly if you want to heavily edit a synth you start to get some terrible background clicks. If you are looking for a portable version of your electribe I would say stay away. If it was something like $5 I would say go for it.
if you are a remix artist DJ or just love making awesome beats this is the best for your money. The only thing is you can't export the file. But I was able to record them to my laptop and then use them as loops. GET IT!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 06, 2014
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 40.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: KORG INC.
- © 2010-2014 KORG INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.