By KORG INC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMS-20 is an analog synth studio; a complete recreation of the Korg MS-20 synth, an analog sequencer, a drum machine, and even Korg's Kaoss Pad technology. Plus, you can share your songs online via the SoundCloud!
iMS-20 is a complete music production app for iPad. It consists of a complete recreation of the legendary Korg MS-20 analog synth with the patching capability, plus a 16-step analog sequencer based on the Korg SQ-10, a six-part drum machine which can create drum parts by simply tapping the buttons, and a seven-channel mixer with 14 types of effects.
In addition, iMS-20 offers dual Kaoss Pads allowing you to generate music by simply stroking the pad and moving your fingers over it. Experiment to come up with wild musical phrase! And with access to the SoundCloud audio platform*, you can publish your songs, or collaborate on ideas with people anywhere in the world from within the app!
• MS-20 monophonic synthesizer : 1 unit
• Analog sequencer : 1 unit
• 6-part drum machine : 1 unit
• Mixer : 1 unit
• Song/Pattern composer : 1 unit
MS-20 monophonic synthesizer:
• Analog modeling synthesizer (MS-20 modeled by “CMT” Component Modeling Technology)
• 2VCO / 2VCF / 1VCA / 2EG / Patch Panel
• Additional functions : Modulation Key/Tempo Sync
• Insert effect (selectable from 14 effect types as below)
• 16-step analog sequencer
• Control notes, volume, pan, parameters, and voltages via knobs
• Configurable steps (1-16) and sequence mode (6 types)
• Trigger out per channel or step position
6-part drum machine:
• 6-part/16-step drum machine
• Create sounds by sampling a single note from a built-in MS-20
• Controllable notes, volume and pan by knobs
• Configurable steps (1-16) and sequence mode (6 types) per a part
• 7-channel mixer
• Double needle meter indicates VU level
• Master effect (selectable from 14 effect types as below)
• Compose a song or select a pattern, built-in mixer
• 16 patterns and 256 bars per a song
• Tempo setting (20-300 BPM) and Swing function
• 14 types : Short Delay, BPM Sync Delay, Reverb 1, Reverb 2, Chorus/Flanger, Equalizer, Compressor, Tube Simulator (Valve Force), Low-Pass Filter, High-Pass Filter, Band-Pass Filter, Talking Modulator, Decimator, Grain Shifter
• Keyboard : Variable width (22, 26, or 29 keys)
• Kaoss Pad : 2 units
- Performance pad : Key/Scale (31 types) settings
- Parameter control pad : X-Y axis parameter settings
• Audio export function (Bouncing a song or pattern, and Real-time recording a performance: 16-bit/44.1 kHz stereo WAV format)
• Publish and share songs online with the SoundCloud audio platform
• Various template patterns by music genre are included
• Various template sounds by sound category are included
Follow us on:
● Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/korg.iapps
● Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/korg_iapps
What's New in Version 1.6.6
● Bug fixes and improvements
Super Sick MS i-Synth! GIVE US Midi SYNC!!!!!
Awesome sound, one of the 1st apps for my iPad Air 1. Awesome sequencer, Drums would be IDEAL if they could be tweaked LIVE.... However this app would rule if it had Midi I/O. How hard can it be to add this feature? Every other iSynth has it...
I have had iMS20 for over a year, still use it, glad to see it was recently updated for bug fixes etc, ya forgot one feature ....THE Midi!!! Sorry, WIST doesn't cut it... It's toy technology. If I could Sync this w/ Hardware I would add it to the table and not just record 4 bar loops for other apps/gear to play with. I ain't buying the hardware, the beauty of this is the state saving. I run the out into an analog filter. Anyway, big fan never the less. Korg rules - SD4000 delay, Toneworks, Microkorg, (2) ElectribeR, EMX, monotron Delay... All that.
Always The Best
This is a one of a kind treasure. I bought this 5-6 yrs ago and I'm still finding ways to build new awesome synth presets. I may never be able to afford an original tactile analog synth, but this is great compensation.
I haven't seen anything like it in the App Store since.
There are other VSTs out there, but this one gives the biggest bang for the buck.
a drum sequencer (5 drum voices)
16 song pads to mix in song mode
it has dual oscillators
it has patches
2 Assignable KORG KAOOS touch pads
Court is obviously the world leader and synth. The app is brilliantly designed and works seamlessly with the MS 20 controller that came out in the early 2000's. I love the sound, the patchbay, the drums, the sequencer triggering. It is absolutely brilliant.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 22, 2015
- Version: 1.6.6
- Size: 42.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: KORG INC.
- © 2010-2015 KORG INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.