KP HRA/HSA/FSA Balance Tracker
By Kaiser Permanente
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With our mobile app, you can manage your health reimbursement arrangement (HRA), health savings account (HSA), or flexible spending account (FSA) through Kaiser Permanente when you’re on the go. To log in to the app the first time, please sign on to kp.org/healthpayment using your kp.org user ID and password to get your temporary username and password. From the home page of the website, click the “Tools & Support” section. And then click “Download Mobile App” under “How do I?” for further instructions.
• Save time with our user-friendly app.
• Simplify things by turning paperwork into photos with your mobile device.
• Check your account balances 24/7.
• View your account activity.
• File claims for your HRA or FSA.
• Request distributions from your HSA.
• Your app will be password protected, and sensitive information will be transferred using secure encryption.
• No data will ever be stored on your device.
What's New in Version 4.6.0
Added first time log-in instructions to the App Description
• HSA Contribution renamed to HSA Transactions
• HSA Contribution form is now similar to the Health Payment Online Portal form
• Use of native camera capability
• Forgot username/password from the app
• Ability to Pay Someone Else from an HRA or FSA
• Ability to Add a Payee
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 4.6.0
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © 2017 Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.