My Doctor Online (formerly KP Preventive Care) for Kaiser Permanente Northern California members. Stay connected with your doctor anytime, anywhere.
• Schedule appointments, including video visits, for you and your family in Medicine, Women's Health, Pediatrics and Optometry (video visit not available for Optometry). You may also have the option to schedule a specialty appointment directly in the app after your doctor has made a referral.
• Join your video visit right from the app.
• Receive appointment reminders and details, and if you need to, cancel or reschedule.
• Get preventive health reminders for you and your family.
• Refill Prescriptions
• View your lab test results
• View your personal doctors and email them. Send a photo from your phone.
• Get personalized care information about your pregnancy or certain scheduled medical procedures.
• Call our 24/7 Appointment and Advice Center anytime from anywhere.
• Search for a doctor or health information our doctors recommend to their patients
• Receive quick tips on pressing health topics and how Kaiser Permanente can help.
My Doctor Online: Your personalized care in one place!
After you download and launch the app, you’ll be asked for your kp.org user name and password. If you are a Northern California member and don’t yet have a kp.org user name and password, you can register from the app – just tap “Sign In Help” and follow the prompts.
• Increased personalization for patients with newborn babies
• New UI for appointments
• Minor technical enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Test RESULTS? BUG: 404
I was making good use of the KP app, but got an appointment reminder with the link to this one.
It does seem to aggregate links to useful info (esp. family vaccination status), but I could NOT view test RESULTS here, just about everything else about the tests. That seems to be just a glitch.
I was able to open that KP app simultaneously using the same login and access test results.
Email is “temporarily unavailable” — I have never seen it working. I was able to make an appointment using the app. I would say this app should not have been released yet as unstable as it is. Reflects badly on the reputation of Kaiser Permanente because it makes you wonder what quality standard their data systems really are held to. I have always been happy about the in-person experience though. But it’s a bad app and bad PR for KP for sure.
Works but . .
Why is ALL of Kaiser’s software so cumbersome!? Everything seems to be best written for MS, when most everyone nowadays use iPhones? And too many buttons, kind of a trial and error to master . Crowded interface. A lot of their customers are Seniors (me included) which should have things a bit simpler for those not so tech minded
- Kaiser Permanente
- 73.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Kaiser Permanente
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.