KP Preventive Care for Northern California
By Kaiser Permanente
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Some things are easier to remember than others. For Northern California Kaiser Permanente members, remembering doctor’s appointments and immunizations just got easier with the latest version of our app.
Our fresh new app design allows you to quickly view important, timely information for you and your family.
• Receive appointment reminders and details for you and your family members’ scheduled visits – and if you need to, cancel or reschedule.
• Join a scheduled video appointment right from the app. If you'd like to schedule a video visit, call us and ask if a video visit is right for your symptoms.
• View your personal doctors and email them from your app.
• Schedule preventive health appointments such as well child, mammogram, and Pap appointments directly from the app.
• Call our 24/7 Appointment and Advice line at anytime from anywhere.
• Receive quick tips on pressing health topics and how Kaiser Permanente can help.
KP Preventive Care: We remember so you don't have to!
After you download and launch the app, you’ll be asked for your kp.org user name and password. If you are a member and don’t yet have a kp.org user name and password, you can register from the app – just tap “Sign In Help” and follow the prompts.
What's New in Version 4.3.0
● Bug fixes and visual tweaks
I had to install this app for my video call follow up visit. The video call didn't work and my doctor just ended up calling me on my cell phone. The video partially worked in the beginning when I was on wifi but the doctor couldn't hear me, I tried switching over to lte and then the app just kept saying I was signed in somewhere else and to sign out before it could let me connect. Tried signing out and restating the app but no luck.
I also don't really understand why this isn't just part of the main Kaiser app that I already have installed.
Could be great, but...
This is a nice blend appointment reminder app and wellness tip provider. However, the fact that you have to memorize your password and enter it every single time you open it is absurd. Your phone has security features that would keep you safe, or at least add Touch ID.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 05, 2016
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 44.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © 2016 Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.