My Doctor Online (NCAL Only)
By Kaiser Permanente
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
My Doctor Online (formerly KP Preventive Care) for Kaiser Permanente Northern California members. Stay connected with your doctor anytime, anywhere.
• Schedule appointments, including video visits, for you and your family in Medicine, Women's Health, Pediatrics and Optometry (video visit not available for Optometry). You may also have the option to schedule a specialty appointment directly in the app after your doctor has made a referral.
• Join your video visit right from the app.
• Receive appointment reminders and details, and if you need to, cancel or reschedule.
• Get preventive health reminders for you and your family.
• Refill Prescriptions
• View your lab test results
• View your personal doctors and email them. Send a photo from your phone.
• Get personalized care information about your pregnancy or certain scheduled medical procedures.
• Call our 24/7 Appointment and Advice Center anytime from anywhere.
• Search for a doctor or health information our doctors recommend to their patients
• Receive quick tips on pressing health topics and how Kaiser Permanente can help.
My Doctor Online: Your personalized care in one place!
After you download and launch the app, you’ll be asked for your kp.org user name and password. If you are a Northern California member and don’t yet have a kp.org user name and password, you can register from the app – just tap “Sign In Help” and follow the prompts.
What's New in Version 4.9.1
• Bug Fix
Works but . .
Why is ALL of Kaiser’s software so cumbersome!? Everything seems to be best written for MS, when most everyone nowadays use iPhones? And too many buttons, kind of a trial and error to master . Crowded interface. A lot of their customers are Seniors (me included) which should have things a bit simpler for those not so tech minded
No landscape orientation—can’t use
In 2007 the only apps were iPhone-only and only in portrait orientation. This app hasn’t changed much since then: still no iPad support, still a fairly poorly designed app that fulfills only the most minimal of user-oriented specifications and without much vision to a good user experience.
In 2017, one might hope KP would invest in this technology and provide it’s members with a first-class tool.
Messaging does not work!!!
Messaging feature does not work on this app. Very frustrating. Even if I log out and log back in, delete and reinstall app. Nothing. Please fix this.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 15, 2017
- Version: 4.9.1
- Size: 60.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © 2017 Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.