Share or request identity, score and ability to pay. Kreditz is the person-to-person credit score.
Protect yourself from fraud and idle buyers or sellers when for e.g. selling your car, concert tickets or renting out your apartment via online market places.
This is how it works - it takes less than 1 minute:
1. Sign up and connect your main bank account
2. Your score (0-10) is calculated in realtime based on what you earn, spend and save
3. Share your, or request someone else's, score at anytime for proof of identity, score or ability to pay without revealing any sensitive information
Using Kreditz does not affect your traditional credit score, which makes it possible to use Kreditz for whichever occasion you might find suitable.
Stay safe when buying or selling online
How do you know if your counterpart is serious and has the
funds to pay for whatever you may be selling or renting
out online? Send or request a Kreditz certificate to verify
your own or your counterparties identity, score and
ability to pay in person-to-person transactions to avoid fraud.
Feel the power of the Kreditz certificate
The Kreditz certificate proves your identity, score and ability to pay. The certificate is sealed and authenticated by a dynamic watermark. Only share or request Kreditz certificates within your Kreditz account to be sure it is authentic.
Kreditz is using the same security for identification as the worlds leading banks and financial institutions.
– Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
• Length of subscription is 1 year, and it will charge $12.00. User can share or request someones's score/identity/ability to pay, unlimited times.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period (i.e., share/request score for the very first time), will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Add emojis support
- Bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.