KRH Care Anywhere is an app for iOS or Android platforms that connects patients to a medical provider through a smartphone, tablet, or computer – all without leaving home. And with just one flat fee for each patient visit, it’s simple. All that is needed is an internet connection and KRH Care Anywhere. It’s easy – here’s how it works:
• Download the app on your smartphone or log in via the website at krhcareanywhere.org.
• Enter personal and payment information along with a brief description of your symptoms.
• Pay one flat fee for each patient visit.
• Visit with a physician or nurse practitioner.
• Receive a post-visit report sent directly to your email for your records.
Now you and your family have access to online urgent care any time of the day or night.
• No appointment necessary
• Available 24/7 every day of the year
• Prescriptions available, if appropriate*
• No time limit on visits
What we can treat
KRH Care Anywhere is a great way to seek care for a wide range of conditions, including acne, asthma, back pain, burns, colds, cuts, diarrhea, ear pain, flu, headaches, pink eye, rashes, sinus symptoms, sprains, urinary tract infections (in adult women), vomiting, and much more.
The clinic is not appropriate for multiple or chronic conditions, conditions that require in-person physical examinations or laboratory tests.
How does the virtual clinic work?
Our providers are board-certified doctors and nurse practitioners who specialize in providing virtual care. Just like an in-person visit, your provider will ask you a series of questions to help understand the nature of your health concern and the best treatment options for you.
A convenient 24/7 virtual house call when you need us most!
*Any prescriptions your virtual provider deems appropriate will be called in to your pharmacy. We do not prescribe narcotics or other controlled substances. These prescriptions, as well as chronic medications, are most appropriately filled with your primary care provider.
Ratings and Reviews
Access a doctor on your phone
This is great! No longer do we need to go the ER for meds when our kids get pinkeye after hours!
- Kalispell Regional Medical Center, Inc
- 54.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Care Now
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.