Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Based in New York City, Krink is the premier creative tool used by leading street artists worldwide.
Krink produces the highest quality inks and markers notorious for their signature drips and vibrant colors. All Krink products are handmade in the USA. Now you can use Krink markers on your iPad or iPhone!
Easy to use, hard to master. Choose from numerous background colors and practice drawing or writing in a wide variety of Krink markers including classics like the K60 and 4oz Mop in a variety of bold Krink colors.
Join the growing community of artists using #krinkapp on tumblr and instagram.
● iPhone and iPad
● You can now use the iconic K-12, K-42, K-60, K-66, K-70 and 4-Oz Mop Krink markers on your iPhone and iPad
● Realistic drip simulation, effected by gravity and tilt
● Realistic stroke taper
● Save artwork to your Camera Roll
● Easy double tap clear (setting in preferences)
● Receive the latest news, videos and images from Krink with the news feed
● Import backgrounds from your Camera Roll
What's New in Version 1.2
● Major tweaks and improvements to all Krink colors
● New marker colors added
● New background color’s match markers for “eraser” cutbacks
● Added new intro screen backgrounds
● Bug fixes and speed improvements
fix the photo problem
This is a good app, but seriously, how hard is it to display photos correctly???? I thought this would be fixed on the updated version, but no it isn't. If you load a vertically oriented photo it will display fine, but if the dimensions are anything but, it will streeeeeeetch the photo to fit into a vertical orientation. pretty ridiculous seeing as most people who are writing words will use this in a horizontal orientation.
please fix this, please fix this soon. please.
Not for iPhone 5
This app shows a lot of promise but it needs an update for the iPhone 5 screen res. Also for some reason when you import photos it stretches out and distorts them for no apparent reason. Perhaps it's related to the iPhone 5 issue. Like the previous review I purchased and then uninstalled minutes after downloading because it just didn't deliver on its promise. I hope they give this app some love because I think it could be really great!
Begging for an undo option.
Excellent app, the behavior of the markers & drip is perfection. However, the lack of simple functions, like an undo, or even an eraser, really hurt the experience. One screw up, & you have to start over. Terribly frustrating. Hoping to see it in the next update, it'd be a 5 star review otherwise.