Krispy Kreme Rewards
By Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The NEW Krispy Kreme® app is filled with tons of delightful surprises! Download now to experience the joy of Krispy Kreme and all the exciting new features below:
• Find out exactly when hot, fresh doughnuts are coming off the line
• Locate the nearest Krispy Kreme shop, wherever you are
• Invite friends through text messaging to join you at your favorite Krispy Kreme shop
• Get push notifications to know when the Hot Light is on (optional)
Krispy Kreme Rewards™
The following features are only available in participating cities. If you access the app outside of these areas, you will only be able to use the Hot Light function.
• Receive a FREE DOUGHNUT just for signing up
• Earn sweet rewards that get sweeter the more you visit
• Learn about limited-time doughnuts and drinks
• See fun, new surprises when you open the app
• Give points and stored value and receive both
What's New in Version 2.4.2
- Bug fix
Has potential but...
Nice concept and I'll keep using it because I live Krispy Kreme,but I'd really like to see improvements. First, loading from my debt card has been disabled with no explanation. Ok, so now what? I don't want to buy unless I'm going to get credit for my purchase. Allowing to load from Pay Pal would be great and secure. It would also be nice to see exclusive reward section for members. Take a few tips from Starbucks KK they have a great app. Reward us with a great update worthy of your awesome product!
I've had this app for years now to track the hot light in Augusta, GA. I just updated it now and my Krispy Kreme is participating in the free 1/2 doughnuts when you create an account with the rewards program! The coupon was automatically but on my account and good for 30 days im so excited!
Horrible! Loaded $20 to Card; Now App Says$0 Balance!!!!
I initially loaded this app because of an ad campaign for 6 free donuts. Loaded the app and nothing!!! So I loaded $20 because I like (used to like) Krispy Kreme donuts anyway, and my balance was fine, until I decided to reinstall the app. Now the app says $0 balance and I'm now out $20. And now there's a message saying the load to card feature is disabled. I tried calling customer service and they passed it to "corporate". I'd give my review 0 stars if that were possible.