Krispy Kreme ®
By Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Krispy Kreme® app is filled with tons of delightful surprises! Download now to experience the joy of Krispy Kreme and all the exciting new features below:
• Find out exactly when hot, fresh doughnuts are coming off the line
• Locate the nearest Krispy Kreme shop, wherever you are
• Invite friends through text messaging to join you at your favorite Krispy Kreme shop
• Get push notifications to know when the Hot Light is on (optional)
Krispy Kreme Rewards™
The following features are only available in participating cities. If you access the app outside of these areas, you will only be able to use the Hot Light function.
• Receive a FREE DOUGHNUT just for signing up
• Earn sweet rewards that get sweeter the more you visit
• Learn about limited-time doughnuts and drinks
• See fun, new surprises when you open the app
• Give points and stored value and receive both
What's New in Version 2.6.0
• Home page redesign
• Updated Hot Light page
• New Prompt for favorite shops
• Remove forced tour prompt
• Remove Login/Join Us banner
• Improved navigation
Add Gift Card Upload Feature, Please
I would give this app 5 stars if I were able to add the gift card I was given to my account. I have many different restaurant apps on my phone, and never encountered not being able to load a physical gift card into my account. I tried just typing in my gift card number in the credit card box, but after the first number, it realized it was not an actual credit card and wouldn't allow me to finish. So I had to scan my phone to get the points, then hand over my physical gift card to pay. Why should a customer have to carry around a physical gift card when you have an app? Change this please.
Cannot redeem rewards
I have been into KK on three separate occasions and tried to redeem my points I've accrued and all three times I have not been able to use them. One of the times it was not picking up that I had a free birthday coffee and donut, another time I had earned a free drink but it doesn't specify what type or size and none of the ones that were tried in the store would come up as free/being redeemed. This app has a lot of bugs that need to be fixed and the rewards need to be more specific as to what you can actually get.
App works perfectly
Haven't had an issue with the app the only thing I don't like is sometimes I get notifications other times I don't but that fine because I don't like getting all the notifications