By The Kroger Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looking for the ultimate mobile/tablet shopping experience? Save time and money with the Kroger mobile app! The Kroger mobile app puts convenience and savings at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Kroger Plus Card to take advantage of all these great benefits:
- Load online coupons directly to your Plus Card and your shopping list.
- Create an online shopping list that you can update and use any time.
- View Weekly Ads and quickly add Weekly Ad items to your shopping list.
- Access exclusive promotions and save money with personalized offers.
- Refill your Kroger Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Type your prescription number and select your Pharmacy to schedule a convenient pickup time.
- Check your fuel points and view your rewards history.
- Use the store locator to find stores and fuel centers nearby.
- Add your Plus Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Kroger mobile app, you'll need a Kroger online account. You can register inside the app and add your Plus Card. And if you don't have a Plus Card you can create one when you register and begin taking advantage of all its benefits.
What's New in Version 11.9
Thank you for installing version 11.9 of the Kroger app. This release includes many bug fixes and slight enhancements.
We know you love shopping with the Kroger app. As a valued loyal Kroger customer, your feedback is very important. We read all of it, even though we can't always reply personally. If you need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 866-221-4141.
I appreciate the app but...
I can not access the app inside a Kroger store. I have tried it in three different locations and I get an error every time "we are experiencing technical difficulties, try again later." So the app is great to see what is on sale and what coupons are out before I get to the store, but not being able to access the app while shopping is extremely frustrating.
Good App But...
This a good app and I appreciate the value of the coupons. However, I find it inefficient that the items aren't organized by aisle on my grocery list! Bananas show up as aisle may vary- are bananas ever somewhere other than produce?! It would be fantastic if I could use the Kroger app to make my grocery list better!
I was able to use my shopping list in the app in a store and at home until today when the app quit working while at the store. Gave up and just got a salad.
I really hope there will be some integration between my list and click list in the future – and that click list will work on the app.
Apple Pay please!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 11.9
- Size: 71.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: The Kroger Co.
- © 2016 The Kroger Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.