By The Kroger Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looking for the ultimate mobile/tablet shopping experience? Save time and money with the Kroger mobile app! The Kroger mobile app puts convenience and savings at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Kroger Plus Card to take advantage of all these great benefits:
- Load online coupons directly to your Plus Card and your shopping list.
- Create an online shopping list that you can update and use any time.
- View Weekly Ads and quickly add Weekly Ad items to your shopping list.
- Access exclusive promotions and save money with personalized offers.
- Refill your Kroger Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Type your prescription number and select your Pharmacy to schedule a convenient pickup time.
- Check your fuel points and view your rewards history.
- Use the store locator to find stores and fuel centers nearby.
- Add your Plus Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Kroger mobile app, you'll need a Kroger online account. You can register inside the app and add your Plus Card. And if you don't have a Plus Card you can create one when you register and begin taking advantage of all its benefits.
What's New in Version 11.2
Version 11.2 of the Kroger mobile app is here!
- You can scan items in your pantry or fridge with the Kroger mobile app and the camera to add that item to your shopping list.
- When you add items to your shopping list from weekly ads, the dates of that promotion now show up inside that item in your shopping list.
- We’ve made even more audio accessibility enhancements in the Kroger mobile app, including online pharmacy, shopping lists, digital coupons and weekly ads.
- There are minor experience tweaks throughout the app. You’ll notice images load a little faster.
We’re trying to display as much information about product aisle locations in shopping lists as we can. So, we’ve made it even easier for you to provide feedback on aisle locations. Please let us know how we’re doing.
We know you love shopping with the Kroger mobile app. As a valued loyal Kroger customer, your feedback in the app is very important. We read all of it, even though we can't always reply personally. If you need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 866-221-4141.
This app is absolutely horrendous. Their entire tech team should be fired immediately. I've called the customer service number twice now to get the problem sorted out but nothing they do on the company's end seems to help. I have had the same Kroger Plus Card for years and always use my Alt ID at checkout because it's more convenient. I can't register my card with the new version of this app because my "Alt ID is unrecognizable" which is absurd; my card works just fine because my fuel points and in-store savings are always accurate, ergo, this app is crap. I finally got frustrated enough to get a whole new card at the service desk last time I went shopping and it won't even let me register a new card with my phone number....of which I only have one. So essentially I will never have access to any mobile coupons.
Errors & No Coupons
I loved Kroger but this app is horrible. I am constantly getting error messages ("Error. We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try to view this feature again in a few moments.") Errors for every screen and several times on that screen. I used to click "Ok" and still use it, despite it being annoying and slow. Today I updated the app to get rid of the error messages. Big mistake. Now there are NO coupons! None of my previous downloaded coupons and none can be downloaded. I see 0/0 for each category and get the message "Sorry. No items found." I have no other apps open, tried logging out three times, and shutting down my phone. I am ready to give up on Kroger!
Could be better
I'm going to be honest, I was always a loyal Kroger shopper until I tried the Publix app. It gives me a clear layout of the weekly add, the BOGO's, and breaks down coupons into categories. It then gives me the isle number where items are located, talk about helpful! And I don't have to sign in to anything to mark my coupons. I would love for the Kroger app to be this simple, too many things, like scanning, don't work half the time for me. Keep it simple, uncluttered, do that and I'll try it again.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 29, 2015
- Version: 11.2
- Size: 22.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Kroger Co.
- © 2015 The Kroger Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.