By The Kroger Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looking for the ultimate mobile/tablet shopping experience? Save time and money with the Kroger mobile app! The Kroger mobile app puts convenience and savings at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Kroger Plus Card to take advantage of all these great benefits:
- Load online coupons directly to your Plus Card and your shopping list.
- Create an online shopping list that you can update and use any time.
- View Weekly Ads and quickly add Weekly Ad items to your shopping list.
- Access exclusive promotions and save money with personalized offers.
- Refill your Kroger Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Type your prescription number and select your Pharmacy to schedule a convenient pickup time.
- Check your fuel points and view your rewards history.
- Use the store locator to find stores and fuel centers nearby.
- Add your Plus Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Kroger mobile app, you'll need a Kroger online account. You can register inside the app and add your Plus Card. And if you don't have a Plus Card you can create one when you register and begin taking advantage of all its benefits.
What's New in Version 11.11
Thank you for installing version 11.11 of the Kroger app.
In 11.11, you’ll find many shopping list enhancements and bug fixes, including:
- New swipe gestures for checking and unchecking shopping list items
- Simplified menus for creating and managing multiple shopping lists
We know you love shopping with the Kroger app. As a valued loyal Kroger customer, your feedback is very important. We read all of it, even though we can't always reply personally. If you need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 866-221-4141.
Hate the update
This app is used by me almost everyday. I have a shortcut to add items to my list when someone in the house tells me they need or want an item. I was sorta hoping Kroger would fix the "add to list" shortcut for iPhone 6s. And that they did.
However this latest update has put the Kroger app backwards instead of forwards. I can barely see what aisle my item is in. It is almost lost under the item name. I don't really understand which way I am supposed to swipe. I spent a good thirty seconds swiping to no avail to have the item reappear. Very frustrating. I also had multiple items that were the same so there are some obvious bugs in this latest update.
Bottom line. I will still shop at Kroger. I will not use my once beloved app to help me navigate my local Kroger stores. I will old school it with handwritten lists and carry it in the store and look up at the aisle for what item I am searching for and hope I don't miss an aisle or item and have to backtrack. I feel like I am back in 2012. Very disappointing.
Can't see loaded coupons anymore! 😡
I love that I can load coupons to my Kroger card from the app. I depend on the diapers coupons! But I hate that in the last update they removed loaded coupons from the Lists tab. I've looked all over the app and I can't see my loaded coupons at a glance anywhere, unless I just scroll up and down the (long) coupons tab. I supposedly added the coupons to my list but either I don't see them all or they just blend in with previously purchased items automatically added to my list by the app. Frustrating! I was constantly checking my loaded coupons as I shopped but now there's no way to see them at a glance. And by the way my Kroger doesn't have wi-fi and I have lousy signal inside the store so it would be great if I could view my loaded coupons and lists offline.
Nothing but trouble since the update.
This app was ok before, it had its issues but was mostly user friendly, but since the update it seems like problem after problem:
1. I put my login info in for my click list over and over and over on my iPhone and it NEVER logs me in! Why must I be separately logged in to the app so I can load coupons, and also into click list. On my iPad I can log in, but if I happen to accidentally press the "back" button rather than the "<" button,
It takes me out of click list, and I have to re-enter my login info to go back to my click list! What?!?
2. I wish I could add things from my coupons straight to my shopping list, or better yet to my click list, but now I can't even see my coupons from the shipping list building screen, and DON'T even try to check your coupons when you're making your click list or you will navigate away from your click list page and then have to log back into click list for about the 30th time!
Please make some changes to address these problems and make the app better....or at the very least go back to the old version that was less bad!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 21, 2016
- Version: 11.11
- Size: 88.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: The Kroger Co.
- © 2016 The Kroger Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.