By The Kroger Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looking for the ultimate mobile/tablet shopping experience? Save time and money with the Kroger mobile app! The Kroger mobile app puts convenience and savings at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Kroger Plus Card to take advantage of all these great benefits:
- Load online coupons directly to your Plus Card and your shopping list.
- Create an online shopping list that you can update and use any time.
- View Weekly Ads and quickly add Weekly Ad items to your shopping list.
- Access exclusive promotions and save money with personalized offers.
- Refill your Kroger Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Type your prescription number and select your Pharmacy to schedule a convenient pickup time.
- Check your fuel points and view your rewards history.
- Use the store locator to find stores and fuel centers nearby.
- Add your Plus Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Kroger mobile app, you'll need a Kroger online account. You can register inside the app and add your Plus Card. And if you don't have a Plus Card you can create one when you register and begin taking advantage of all its benefits.
What's New in Version 11.2
Version 11.2 of the Kroger mobile app is here!
- You can scan items in your pantry or fridge with the Kroger mobile app and the camera to add that item to your shopping list.
- When you add items to your shopping list from weekly ads, the dates of that promotion now show up inside that item in your shopping list.
- We’ve made even more audio accessibility enhancements in the Kroger mobile app, including online pharmacy, shopping lists, digital coupons and weekly ads.
- There are minor experience tweaks throughout the app. You’ll notice images load a little faster.
We’re trying to display as much information about product aisle locations in shopping lists as we can. So, we’ve made it even easier for you to provide feedback on aisle locations. Please let us know how we’re doing.
We know you love shopping with the Kroger mobile app. As a valued loyal Kroger customer, your feedback in the app is very important. We read all of it, even though we can't always reply personally. If you need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 866-221-4141.
Still no store directories
The number one thing I want in this app is a store directory. I waste so much time looking for items, and would love to be able to find them in in an app. I know all stores are slightly different, but once done, a directory would be easy to maintain. The cynic in me says that Kroger doesn't WANT customers to know locations of items so we'll wander around the store more, but it only serves to tick me off. Please add this invaluable feature to the app.
Definitely a weekly shopper
I enjoy shopping at Kroger's one of the store area I love going to is the frozen food and dairy there is the best worker back there. She will notice me,help find anything I need. Very polite.
Everyone needs her kindness. I know her name it is Nancy. Thank you for all your help.
If you get a processing error
I tested this issue. For those that get a processing error, this is a memory issue caused by to many apps being open on the phone, not the Kroger app. To resolve, kill off the unused open apps and it will work fine.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 29, 2015
- Version: 11.2
- Size: 22.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Kroger Co.
- © 2015 The Kroger Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.