By The Kroger Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looking for the ultimate mobile/tablet shopping experience? Save time and money with the Kroger mobile app! The Kroger mobile app puts convenience and savings at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Kroger Plus Card to take advantage of all these great benefits:
- Load online coupons directly to your Plus Card and your shopping list.
- Create an online shopping list that you can update and use any time.
- View Weekly Ads and quickly add Weekly Ad items to your shopping list.
- Access exclusive promotions and save money with personalized offers.
- Refill your Kroger Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Type your prescription number and select your Pharmacy to schedule a convenient pickup time.
- Check your fuel points and view your rewards history.
- Use the store locator to find stores and fuel centers nearby.
- Add your Plus Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Kroger mobile app, you'll need a Kroger online account. You can register inside the app and add your Plus Card. And if you don't have a Plus Card you can create one when you register and begin taking advantage of all its benefits.
What's New in Version 11.7.1
We know you love shopping with our Kroger mobile app. As a valued loyal Kroger customer, your feedback is very important. We read all of it, even though we can't always reply personally. If you need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 866-221-4141.
Bring back the misc items!
The way the Kroger grocery list feature used to work was you would search for something and a list of products would appear. If there were no items you could still add your custom item on the list anyway. Now, however, if the item you are looking for isnt at "Kroger on xxxx road" the item won't be displayed at all and you can't add it to your shopping list. I only use this app as a shopping list for my family and seeing them remove this feature is very disappointing.
Normally it's a pretty good app. Let's you download coupons directly to your Kroger card, view your fuel points, make shopping lists, etc. Notice I said normally. The latest update has rendered the app useless. It crashes immediately and won't open at all.
With all that said, I still give it three stars because they are usually pretty quick with fixing problems.
Nice app but some bugs
I love the idea of the app, especially using ClickList online ordering. The drop down boxes on ClickList disappear before you can make a selection. Also, the app does not sync shopping lists between my iPhone & iPad. I end up using another list app because of this inconvenience. I like to make lists on my iPad with larger screen, but show with my iPhone. Please, please, please make the apps sync shopping lists.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: May 26, 2016
- Version: 11.7.1
- Size: 38.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: The Kroger Co.
- © 2016 The Kroger Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.