Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Kroger app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Kroger Plus Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop ClickList® curbside pickup or delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your ClickList® order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your Plus Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your Kroger Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest Kroger store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your Plus Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Kroger app, you'll need a Kroger digital account. You can register for your account and link your Plus Card through the app. If you don't have a Plus Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
Great news! Version 14.3 of the Kroger app is now available for download. We’ve made a few tweaks, fixed a few minor bugs and made some updates to help enhance your experience.
· Save time shopping online! Build your Weekly Items collection and add items to your cart with a single click.
· View your canceled purchases in My Purchases.
As a valued Customer, your feedback is very important to us. If you need help, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and Reviews
What happened to this app?
I have enjoyed shopping with the app for weekly curbside pickup for about a year now and loved it. The latest update makes it very hard to navigate the ordering process. I usually shop by scrolling through my recent purchases with an occasional search for something else. Now after a search my list of recent purchases has disappeared and I have to navigate the site to find it again. And now, when searching for items tonight that I know you carry, the message popped up that the items could not be displayed. After about three searches I got a message that my access to the site was denied. I closed my browser and the Kroger app, then reopened the app and clicked to go back to the order online site and guess what—my access is still denied. And it couldn’t be at a worse time, with holiday dinner and parties this week I need to finish my order! Please fix this app!!!
Edited to add...I think the problems I am having are all due to everything being done in the app rather than going to Safari to order and complete purchases. Every time I go to the app it has logged me out and I have to log back in, which never happened before. So now the app is worthless to me and I will revert to going back to internet ordering, or change over to a nearby store (HEB) with a better curbside app.
All I do is browse coupons and the weekly ad. For the coupon you can choose which is relevant to what you’re looking for, Friday freebies, expiring soon, or all. your choice! And when you view a coupon you can add it to your Kroger card or not. Bonus part is you can scroll up inside that coupon and there it will tell you the product the coupon is for, how much and what size. That’s amazing! You could also see exactly what the picture of the product you are choosing. For browsing the ad you have the option of a list of the sales, same as the coupon you can choose which to look at, produce, floral, etc. You could also view the ad itself and if you want to zoom in the photo and print of the ad it is still so clear! Amazing! I’ve only used 3 grocery store apps and this is by far the BEST and most equipped to handle everything I need in one. I’ve just tried the Click to Pickup feature (I’m sure I got the name wrong) I’ll update on that later. So far so good! Great job Kroger! P.s. omg, don’t forget the points for fuel and giving back to the school of your choice options earns an A+ in my book! Love y’all!
Click list is amazing and has changed my life!
I recently have been using Krogers Clicklist shopping option and I just can’t say enough good things about the experience. I can shop from home, in my own kitchen where I can check and double check what I do and don’t need, adding items as I go and can see a running total of my grocery bill. I don’t have to worry about going into the store hungry and buying too many impulse items, even paying a small charge I’m still saving money, not to mention hours of time, and you get extra coupons just for using Clicklist. When I pick up my groceries they are fresh from the freezer, not half melted from sitting in the cart. The Mt Orab Krogers shoppers always do an amazing job picking and bagging everything and are very polite and helpful. I put off trying Clicklist for some time because I am picky about grocery shopping but they always do a great job and I wish I’d started sooner. Thanks so much Krogers for making this possible and for doing it so well, outstanding job!
- The Kroger Co.
- 193.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.