By Reda Lemeden
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Kromatic is an OS X utility that allows you to pick colors and name them when working on your design and development projects.
* Pick any color using the OS X picker.
* Get the name in different cases to suit your project needs.
* Copy the name to the pasteboard using the Copy button or the cmd-C shortcut.
* Copy the color representation in Hex, RGB, HSL and UIColor/NSColor.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
New in 1.1.1:
- NEW: Color representations (Hex, RGB, HSL, UIColor/NSColor).
- Fix: The color name no longer intercepts clicks.
New in 1.0.1:
- NEW: Remember last picked color across launches.
- NEW: Remember last used name case across launches.
- NEW: Display a list of recently copied colors.
- The cmd-C shortcut is not implemented yet in this version.