Experience the brand new KRON4 news app. Get more news, more weather and more video. It's everything you love about KRON4.com right at your fingertips.
KRON 4 is the bay area's news station giving you the latest local news whenever and wherever you need it for the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Navigate easily through local news and information that's important to you
- Stay informed of breaking news with KRON 4 news alerts
- View local news videos embedded within stories or at full screen
- Understand how weather will affect you with local forecasts, radar, maps and video
- Stay up-to-date on severe weather and its impact on you
- Plan your commute with updated traffic information
- Help shape local coverage by submitting photos and news tips through Report It
- Easily share interesting articles via e-mail, Facebook(R) and Twitter(TM)
We have been reworking and polishing the app to make it faster and more customizable. There is new ability to customize what alerts you receive. Keep an eye out for that feature as it appears within the app!
Ratings and Reviews
KRON 4 News App
Overall a clean interface where I can get my daily “news fix at-a-glance.” Ads are not hovering all over the pages, unless you link deeper to other stories. It is frustrating when the news headlines main page dynamically refreshes itself. It hurts my eyeballs, as the headline I was just reading moved to another location on the page, and continues to move unless I click on it to read. Again, this KRON 4 app is good for a quick overview of the day’s headlines.
Absolutely the BEST News Program in the Bay Area!
While visiting friends in Glen Ellen, I enjoyed watching your news program...it reminded me sooo much of our news station back in Hawaii....Because of that, and the fact that I had a great time in Northern California, I decided to add the
app for KRON4 NEWS to both, my IPhone and IPad....that way I’ll always be connected in someway to the Bay Area and to my friends in Glen Ellen.
I live in Santa Maria I like to travel to the Bay Area most often as I can. had to move rent is to high in the Bay like to move back I lived in San Jose I was born there at SJH which is no longer there” anyway I enjoyed the news there when I’m in the Bay Area U keep giving me so much info thanks so much I have you all I my iPhone thank you keep doing what you do best!! Sincerely yours Louisa Salcido.
- LIN Television Corporation
- 91.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 NEWSCYCLE SOLUTIONS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.