--- THE CARD GAME OF THE GODS!...AND FOR ALL THOSE WHO SWIFTLY WANT TO BECOME ONE. ---
Krosmaga is a game of skill where the Twelve Gods of the Krosmoz universe settle their differences by pitting creatures, mortals, and demi-gods against each other in a battle of truly epic proportions! The game combines the deck-building strategy of a CCG with the excitement and challenge of a tower defense game in a divine setting where the stakes could not be higher.
--- CHARACTERISTICS ---
• BECOMING A GOD IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE! Play as a god and unleash your powers on the battlefield! The rules of the game are simple enough for mere mortals to understand.
• MASTER YOUR DECK: Use the gods’ premade decks or create your own. You’re the master of your own strategy!
• CONSTANTLY CHANGING: With hundreds of cards to collect that you can win, buy or craft, you will constantly be upgrading your deck!
• CALL ON ALL THE HEROES OF DOFUS AND WAKFU...AND MAKE THEM BATTLE EACH OTHER! The warriors and creatures you’ll play come from all four corners of the Krosmoz, a multiverse rich in myth and legend. Take control of the heroes of video games, books, animated series , and even a movie (DOFUS: Book I - Julith).
• RUTHLESS PVP BATTLES: Challenge friends and players from all over the world. There can be only one god!
• TAKE ON SUPERHUMAN CHALLENGES: To keep things interesting, epic and surprising adventures await you in single player mode...
• TAKE YOUR CARDS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Ankama account. Switch at any time from your computer to your tablet with ease!
• ...EVEN IN YOUR FAMILY ROOM: Get the physical version of the cards and board and take the battle to your family room table. Krosmaga will follow you wherever you go!
--- MORE INFORMATION ----
Balancing changes made to several Krosmic and Infinite cards.
Balancing changes made to 2 Ecaflip cards.
Removed obsolete quests linked to the Infinite XP system.
Fixed several bugs related to card interactions in play.
Ratings and Reviews
I just don’t know what it is but....
I LOVE this game. There, I said it. I LOVE YOU, marry me. I’m sure it’s legal somewhere in America to marry an app (most likely California). Aaaanyway, I usually play a game for at least a month before dropping a dime on it, but after playing for a few hours (and winning just fine without paying anything), I felt compelled to support the Devs of this game and dropped $30 right away. Can’t say what about the game grabbed me but it did. It’s a cool board game type collector arena battle game that is just so well made and executed I’m hooked. As long as this game is updated properly to add new packs, expansion cards and features I’ll play this game for the next 5 years easy. One criticism however is the lack of search by the cards tribe.
Well done and bravo.
I have been watching Ankama’s animated series Wakfu for an entire year over and over. I am in LOVE with it. When I found out about this game I thought at first that it would just be weird. Once I started playing it and understanding how the tactics worked, I quickly became addicted to it and started playing it for hours on end every day. I love it so much. I’m not sure, but I think there is a possibility to get Yugo from the show Wakfu on your card deck Never mind now I know you can. Omg and I looove how they changed the title screen to have Yugo and Oropo on it!!!! I hope they come out with the eliatrope goddess for one of the gods. Please update this Ankama!!! Please!!!!!
Fun, colorful and creative take on card games!
Typically I am not a huge fan of card games, but the light ‘tower defense’ adds an extra layer of unique strategy that puts a refreshing spin on the random draw of card games.
On top of this, Ankama consistently does a fantastic job keeping the lore, monsters and characters tied together in the fun and whimsical universe no matter what medium.
If you’re a fan of card games, regardless of being familiar with the Wakfu/Dofus universe, this game is definitely worth a try!
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Ankama Studio © 2015. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter pack $4.99
- 530 Kamas $4.99
- 1700 Kamas $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.