Krossover Coach is by far the easiest way to watch and analyze your game film. Coaches can use the app’s filter tools to quickly search, sort, and share individual clips or entire games.
Krossover has been statistically proven to help your team win more games. And now you can keep all of your game film with you wherever you are.
• View play-by-play breakdowns for every game that Krossover has broken down for your team.
• Telestration tool on tablets: Draw up plays on video and give your players detailed instructions.
• Upload game film, edit the game roster, and submit a game for breakdown.
• Create reels to share with your coaching staff or team.
• Filter plays in your game breakdown also by time period, player, and play type.
• Share your clips, games and reels on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.
Have questions or any feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we continue to provide the best user experience, we fixed the Team Roster bug when there are no teams.
Ratings and Reviews
Spend Your $ on Hudl
No one cares if the app works when the service the app provides doesn’t work. If you’re looking for a platform that your coaching staff and team can use and benefit from, spend your money on Hudl.
Love Krossover, Hate the App
Much like most coaches today, I use an iOS device to film games. Krossover adds another daunting step to my process of uploading film — I have to transfer a large HD file from my device to my computer to upload to Krossover. If I reduce the quality, then Krossover cannot break it down thoroughly. It’s a gigantic waste of my time!
PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO UPLOAD FROM THE APP! SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is driving me crazy.
Have to open the app, close and reopen to view anything.
Viewing film works as well as to be expected.
Roster will not update from a previous season, shows inactive players as active and new players don’t appear at all.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.