By Gray Television Group, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
KSFY News Weather on the Go is a full-featured iOS weather app that makes getting the latest South Dakota, Iowa, and Minnesota weather easy no matter where you live. With a touch of the screen you can check current conditions, Titan Live Doppler, the Hour by Hour Planner and 7 Day Forecast, and get instant severe weather alerts here at home or anywhere in the USA.
Whether you're planning your day or tracking severe storms, the most trusted weather team in the area will keep you in-the-know while you're on-the-go.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
What's New in Version 4.5.1800
* This version enables background location updates. If you have chosen to use your current location to receive push notifications for severe weather alerts, this allows the app to keep track of your location as you travel without having to open the app
* Bug fixes
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Oct 11, 2017
- Version: 4.5.1800
- Size: 35.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Gray Television Group, Inc.
- © The Weather Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.