Track your samples from accessioning through final test results at the Kansas State Veterinary Diagnostics Lab. Designate how you receive push notifications as samples are accessioned into the lab, when individual test results become available, and when accession results are finalized. View and share results in PDF format.
Browse or search all available tests offered through the KSVDL. Review estimated turnaround times, sample collection instructions, shipping guidelines, prices, and much more.
Access KSVDL's growing library of instructional videos on collecting samples, shipping, and other topics.
Users must log in with their KSVDL VetView Portal account to view accession status and enable push notifications to receive updates on their submitted samples.
Overview of Features:
- View the current status of your accessions.
- Request additional tests while accessions are in working status.
- Browse and search available tests.
- View KSVDL instructional videos on sample collection and submission.
- Receive notifications when your samples are accessioned at the lab.
- Receive notifications as individual test results become available.
- Receive notifications when test results are finalized.
- View, download, and share PDF reports of results on all previous accessions.
You can now choose from a variety of animal notification sounds!
You can use the "Add Test" button on the Accession Status page after your tests have been finalized.
The comments section in “Test and Fees” now should be easier to view and will be able to include hyperlinks to additional information in the future.
Don't forget, you can use voice-to-text to search tests and accessions. Just click on the microphone in the keyboard and speak the key words you're looking for.
- K-State Diagnostic And Analytical Services, Inc.
- 11.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2015, 2016 Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.