The KTRE Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* Choose between a Dark, Satellite or Light base map
* Next to the play button, toggle to view the timeline for past only, future only and combined past and future
* Press the 3 dots to access map layers options
* Press and hold on any Weather Condition, Storm Symbol or Alert and drag it into the Quick Pick area to quickly change weather layers without accessing all map layers options
* White eyeball added to Edit Locations screen to allow for simple location change
Ratings and Reviews
Too many ads
Too many ads covering content!
low temps wrong
low temps in forecast are listed after the
high temp for the day. low temps have
already happened the day/night before.
Far and away the best weather app
A great app for rural locations without local weather or in the event of power loss/emergency (as when hunkered down in storm cellar). The radar maps update every five minutes and indicate rate and direction of storm movement.
You can zoom in to the street level to see the precise location of storm boundaries. Better than any of the big-brand free weather apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.