By Revolve Robotics
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is the official KUBI app required to connect your tablet to the KUBI robotic tablet stand.
KUBI (meaning “neck” in Japanese) enables you to look around and have face-to-face conversations with multiple people during a video call. Two quiet servos inside the robot give you a 300 degree pan and 90 degree tilt field of view, which you control from anywhere. With KUBI, you're empowered to have a more natural, interactive experience while video conferencing.
The KUBI app connects KUBI to your tablet via Bluetooth LE. It runs in the background, so you can use your favorite video calling app for the videoconference. From the remote end, a user can choose where they look using intuitive cloud based controls at www.kubi.me.
Want to get more out of video conferencing? Get KUBI at revolverobotics.com/get-kubi
• Communicates motion controls to KUBI via Bluetooth LE.
• Auto-connect and Reconnect - When app is launched iPad automatically pairs with KUBI using Bluetooth 4.0, if connection is lost app will automatically reconnect to KUBI.
• Saved Meetings List - Load quick links to launch and share saved video meetings directly from the KUBI app. • Launch video clients from within KUBI app.
• Easy to share unique URL for your KUBI.
• Notifications for low battery, lost internet connection, lost KUBI connection.
• App tells you the charge status of your KUBI.
• KUBI proximity displayed on “Available KUBI” list.
• KUBI link click-able.
• App runs in the background, won’t interfere with other applications or devices.
• Works over WiFi, 4G/LTE and 3G Networks.
WEB CONTROL SOFTWARE FEATURES
• Compatible with all video calling applications.
300 degree pan and 90 degree tilt range of video feed control.
• Simple, intuitive tap-to-center control interface.
• Saved positions for one-click navigation.
• Login memory for easy access to frequently used KUBIs.
• Mobile and desktop compatible
• Adjustable arms hold almost any tablet in portrait or landscape orientation
• Mini USB charging port with included cable and adapter, 4 hour on-board battery
• Charging port accessible to charge tablet during use
• Standard tripod screw mount and removable base
• Geared center arms for easy single hand device mounting
• Spring loaded arms keep mobile device secure during use
• Multi-function status indicator button
• iOS 6.0 or later
• iPad 3 (Retina), iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, and iPod Touch 4th Generation.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Fixed a crash on iOS9 after Kubi connects
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 12, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Revolve Robotics Inc.
- © Revolve Robotics Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.