• Will be the first sensory inclusive app in the world
• Will capture all the sensory inclusive locations in the world beginning with the USA that we have trained
• 1 in 5 individuals have sensory issues, with those on the autism spectrum being the biggest group
• 1 in 32 people have autism, it was previously 1 in 68
• This app will help 20% of the population in the USA
• The app will also provide real world resource help in the form of videos
• It will also have chat functions so people can chat with one another and become part of a community without fear of trolling and judgement
• People can also use it to apply for our services like lifeboks and tablets
• It will be the Facebook of the sensory and disability community
• It will also allow those with disabilities to post content and become content creators on our app
• It will provide jobs using an affiliate program
Bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic resource for the autistic community
For those of us who have autistic children, we as a family miss out on many things due to sensory issues our loved once experience. KultureCity has created a wonderful app that shows us locations of sensory friendly places for our children as well as chat with other families. We’ve used the app numerous times, it’s very user friendly, and we plan to utilize it daily, especially with the children being out of school for the summer. This is going to be a tremendous help to my family and to the autism community! Thank you KultureCity for all you do!
Search feature would be nice
I love this idea to provide a list of Sensory Friendly places! Where it is nice to have an alphabetical listing, it would also be nice to have a search feature in here! As this list grows, it may be hard to find places. Either searching by location or activity type would ease this process, especially when we don’t know if a place will have it’s location listed at the beginning of the title or not. It’s definitely nice to see more places becoming sensory friendly!
As a Cleveland resident, I am so happy to have access to this app. KultureCity has really stepped up in Northeast Ohio and provided so many locations that are inclusive to people of all abilities. This app just makes it so much easier to find them.
As a special education teacher and a parent to a child with autism, thank you for providing the resources needed for individuals with disabilities to succeed. Thank you for giving them more access to community and family events.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.