Kuna Smart Home Security is designed to help you prevent break-ins and protect what matters to you most, from anywhere in the world.
Use the Kuna app to setup and control your Kuna, Maximus, and Toucan smart security devices. With a free Kuna account and your Kuna Powered security device connected to your Wi-Fi network, you’ll have access to all of Kuna’s powerful preventive security features.
- As soon as activity is detected, Kuna sends you an alert with the activity thumbnail, so you can quickly see what’s happening and decide how to respond.
- With our exclusive auto-greeting feature, pre-recorded messages, and instant two-way intercom, it’s easy to see and communicate with whoever’s outside, anytime.
- In the event of an emergency, you can quickly sound a 100dBA siren, which is as loud as a motorcycle, or call 911 from the Kuna app. Don’t worry, you will be asked to confirm before calling 911, to prevent accidental calls..
- Stream live HD video and two-way audio anytime, day or night, so there’s no need to wonder what’s going on outside your home.
- Capture activity 10 seconds before and after an event is triggered with Kuna’s proprietary "Smart Detection" technology, creating recorded events that are actually useful.
- Download and share events with law enforcement, neighbors, or family and friends.
- Go “back in time” to rewind and download every event captured for up to 2 hours free, and up to 30 days on an optional premium plan.
- Turn your outdoor light on and off, easily set up a schedule, enable dawn-to-dusk mode, and adjust motion detection sensitivity.
- Use Amazon Alexa to control your outdoor light using voice commands.
Love Kuna? Leave us a review!
Have questions, issues, feedback or want to suggest a new feature? Get in touch with us at:
- Introducing Custom Greetings! Kuna Premium users can now record up to 3 custom greetings. Play these greetings in the live view or set them to greet on detection when your camera detects something.
- Minor bug fixes and small improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Custom greetings are awesome!
I have three of the coach light/cameras; two on the front of my house, one on the back. I have them set to come on at sunset and go off at sunrise. The LED bulbs use very little electricity and the light is a strong deterrent. With the lights on, the cameras have no problem at all detecting persons or vehicles. I find the detection to be more reliable, with many fewer falses, than my Ring Pro doorbell. Also, the speakers are nice and loud — hardly anybody can hear me when I speak through the Ring. As soon as the Maximus Answer doorbell camera is available, I will be replacing the Ring.
I love that these things are so stealthy. No one ever seems to notice that a camera is there until it’s too late — they’ve been captured on video! The automated greeting is a further deterrent. It usually startles them and leaves no doubt that their presence has been detected. My only complaint, up until now, has been that there wasn’t an appropriate greeting for every situation. For my backyard, I wanted something very aggressive, because no one has any business being in my walled and gated (locked) backyard. But, for my front yard, I didn’t want to sound obnoxious to the UPS guy. I needed a greeting that simply advised that they were being recorded on video. Custom greetings solves the problem!
Nice but !!
I have had these light fixtures on my garage for over a year. I have not enjoyed the fax that I have been robbed and the camera took the event, did not alert me that there was anyone on my property until they had robbed me and left. So not too happy about this. At night the camera will not video anyone on the property unless they stick their face in the camera.
Not too happy. I’ve reported my problems with their system. But all they would say is my fault. Cameras always going out. But I do have to say it takes great day pictures of all the cars driving by. One of my cameras went crazy and would not stop recording. I did everything they asked me to. To much money for the bad experience. I find that when I first put up the lights. They worked great. But they did something to the system programing and now they really do not work the way they should. I have walked in front of the cameras and they did nothing and on the way back it video me coming in front of it.
Just ways they need to fix it. The area that the smart program is, it will video pass that area in blue. Now it will alert me that car or person detected but there’s no video of it. That’s been happening for about five days now. I turned off everything restarted from beginning and still not working. There hasn’t been a up date for there program for oh I don’t know. Ever!!
Complete my outdoor security
I got the Maximus Transitional Smart Security Light. The lighting fixture is really pretty and stylish; the quality worth the price with or without the smart features. This being said I am here to give my feedbacks to Kuna App. Very much wanna give it a 10-star. First of all, the whole installation and activation process is effortless. I download the App and followed the in App instruction to finish registration stuff. I was reading carefully but it took me less than 3 minutes to see myself standing in front of my door through the App. : D that's Aha moment leads me to take a selfie and post instag right after. I invite my family within the App so everyone get to enjoy the smart home experience. I choose a dusk to down lighting schedule on Kuna so my light turns on and off automatically--another effortless experience but I talk to Alexa when I wanna turn on or turn off the light, and I never used the light switch again...My neighborhood is very safe and quiet but sometimes I do love the fact that I get notifications whenever the camera detect events in my front door. Overall love the app and especially the lighting fixture.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.