Created for Kentucky’s Touchstone Energy Cooperatives to provide cutting edge resources for economic developers around the world looking to locate industrial projects in sites with some of the lowest electric rates in the country. The first of its kind, PowerMap puts the power of locational knowledge in your hand with detailed co-operative service territory maps for all of our 87 counties served by the Kentucky Touchstone Energy Cooperatives. Type in an address or use your mobile device’s GPS capabilities to determine if you are in one of our 16 co-operatives’ service territories. Leverage over 63,000 site selection data points from StateBook International, the premier data site for economic development site selectors (www.StateBook.com) to locate the perfect location for your next great economic development project. Use the app to access geo-specific data such as: availability of skills; detailed workforce data; available sites and buildings; quality of life attributes; along with narratives and facts about the community and region.
Now featuring an industry first PowerVision from QK4 (www.QK4.com), which brings the latest drone technologies to the economic development world to showcase some of the best industrial sites throughout Kentucky and the country. The drone flights have captured not only aerial footage of the sites but have also used the latest drone surveying and mapping technologies to create 3D files of the site which can be downloaded and utilized in the latest CAD (Computer Aided Design) software to determine site potentials as well as potential development costs.
Visit www.DataIsPower.org for more information about PowerMap; PowerVision and other initiatives being implemented by the Kentucky Touchstone Energy Cooperatives to make Kentucky the logical choice for your next economic development project.
KY PowerMap Features:
· Detailed co-operative service territory maps for all of our 87 counties served by the Kentucky Touchstone Energy Cooperatives
· Type in an address or use your mobile device’s GPS capabilities to determine if you are in one of the 16 Kentucky Touchstone Energy Cooperatives
· Access over 63,000 of the most recent site selection data points leveraged through StateBook International, the premier data site for economic development site selectors www.StateBook.com
· Locate building sites and available buildings for potential economic development opportunities in some of the lowest energy costs regions of the country
· Determine service territory information whether you have a cell signal or not
· Conceived by and built for Economic Developers to access pertinent data in the quickest timeframe
· Part of the suite of economic development efforts by the Kentucky Touchstone Energy Cooperatives
- Fixed issue with the legend where a second line of text would not display
- East Kentucky Power Cooperative, INC
- 47.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 East Kentucky Power Cooperative Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.