Péter Durst’s Lépésenkent magyarul is a series of textbooks that teaches Hungarian as a foreign language.
- This app accompanies the first book of the series.
- It contains a learners’ dictionary with the vocabulary of the book.
- Apart from the meaning of the words, it contains the conjugated forms of the verbs as well as the plural and accusative forms of the nouns.
- No subscription is needed.
- In app purchase available: you can bulk-buy flashcards for all 40 units of the book.
- Internet connection is only needed for purchasing flashcards, works fully offline otherwise.
We crushed a few minor bugs.
- Peter Megyesi
- 24.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2017 Peter Megyesi, permission for use
- In-App Purchases
- All units $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.