Write less and do more with jQuery!
And now you can learn jQuery and gain incredible resources to advance your coding skills. Design and create professional, user-focused websites with L2Code jQuery training!
Many other websites and apps may give you the how-to training, but only L2Code jQuery includes the one tool you need to successfully learn jQuery and build your webpage - a built-in text editor! This feature allows you to test your code immediately to see if your webpage will appear the way you want it to.
Check out these simple interactive elements that you will practice and learn in L2Code jQuery:
* Introduction to jQuery
* Formatting, Interactivity, and Animation
* Sets, Loops, and jQuery Functions
* Traversing the DOM
* Manipulating the DOM
* Advanced Animation
* Advanced Interactivity
* jQuery UI Part I
* jQuery UI Part II
* Improve Performance
* Optimize Selectors
* jQuery Installation
As with all of our first class L2Code apps, L2Code jQuery includes:
* COMPREHENSIVE TUTORIALS organized into an easy-to-understand how-to form
* STEP-BY-STEP PRACTICE SESSIONS that walk you through each lesson
* LESSON SUMMARIES recapping core coding principles and tips
* TEXT EDITOR to practice and create web pages right from your iPhone or iPad
* EMAIL FILES from the app to upload it directly to your website
* IMPORT FILES from your email and edit them right in the app
Ready to write less, do more with jQuery? Download L2Code jQuery today!
Added iPhone X compatibility.
Did several minor bug fixes.
Eliminated issues involving smart quotes.
Ratings and Reviews
This has been a great way to lock down certain things I have been uncomfortable with. Great interface! The multi-buttons are a little bit hard to navigate at times and I have an iPhone6+ so I can't imagine what it's like for users on smaller devices. That being said, great app; 5 stars :)
I've tried nearly every ios coding tutorial course and this is by far the best. It is concise, efficient, and most important prepares you for tasks that you would use everyday in the industry as opposed to most tutorials that bog down on rare syntax, dynamic variable contexts, etc.
Handy for Mobile Learning
Nice to be able to learn and review material when I don't have access to a computer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.