This program is a comprehensive list and overview of the drugs used by paramedics, as well as a reference of the most common home medications and their classes.
This program was created by a paramedic for paramedics.
The program includes:
1) All the LA County Medications approved for use by the LA County DHS.
2) One-hundred and eleven (111) of the most commonly used emergency medications.
3) Fourteen-hundred and seventy-three (1473) common home medications and their classes. Just a list of classes. Not a description of each.
4) List defining home medication classes
5) LA DHS Medical Control Guidelines
6) All La DHS Treatment Guidelines
7) All La DHS SFTP's
8) DHS policies such as: 506, 806.1, 808.1, 814
9) Receiving hospitals based on current GPS location.
All drugs have been checked and double checked for accuracy. In the event you do find a drug that has an error. Please contact us at Rolivarez@gmail.com
+iPhone X Support.
+iPad 12.9" Support.
Thank you for your continued support. Please let me know how I can improve by emailing me.
Ratings and Reviews
Need to Update Info
Great app, 90% accurate I’d say.
Need to update your hospital information, because there’s quite a bit wrong with the information provided about each hospital in LA County (ex: App says, “Pomona Valley is a PMC.” Pomona Valley is definitely not a PMC lol.)
Lots of small things to fix, but overall a good app to study.
Non Traumatic Hypotension
Love this App. Us it for reference all the time. After last update NonTraumatic Hypotension reverted back to using Dopamine not Push Dose Epi. Just need to update to the 2017 Medical protocol.
This app is horrible. Nothing loads. It only says no data, coming soon. I've contacted the developer many times and received no response. I've deleted and reloaded and nothing. Don't waste your $$
- Ricky olivarez
- 4.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © iPhoneMedic
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.