La Koketa - Your digital wardrobe
By Trendsta Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
La Koketa is a digital wardrobe and a personal stylista that gives amazing outfits ideas out of your own clothes thanks to the unique engine “What to Wear?”.
Recognized by fashion & lifestyle media, favored by the fashion community and loved by its users!
"One of the Best Apps of 2011 to help you navigate your life", GLO.com by MSN
“La Koketa will help you find the perfect outfit using the clothes in your very own closet.”, ZINK Magazine
"La Koketa helps you look your best. It’s like having Rachel Zoe living in your phone.", BettyConfidential
More tributes on www.lakoketa.com!
ALL COOL FEATURES:
- GET STARTED IN 30 SECONDS – add a bunch of trendy items from “La Koketa Collection” and start making outfits! All items are pre-categorized so you can start using the “What to Wear” feature immediately.
- 5 EASY WAYS TO ADD ITEMS: take photos with the phone camera, import from your Camera Roll, download photos from the web, scan a QR code or import from “La Koketa Collection”
- UNIQUE “WHAT TO WEAR?” FEATURE that assembles fab outfits for you, fully accessorized and layered with outerwear. You can even create outfits with your favorite clothes only and exclude recently worn clothing.
- GET SOCIAL with “LA KOKETA NETWORK” – post dazzling combinations of your outfits and photos. Follow friends and check out their wardrobes for fashion inspirations.
- GO SHOPPING with “LA KOKETA COLLECTION” – browse through a fine selection of the latest retailers' and designers' clothes. Create wish lists, mix and match with your own clothes, or buy chic items that will look great on you.
- MY SUITCASE – quickly pack all needed clothes for a trip.
- SAFE STORAGE AND BACK-UP of all your clothes and outfits on a free online account. You can restore your data on a new device.
- MY CALENDAR - plan your outfits for all upcoming events on your agenda.
- MY WISHLIST - check out how a new piece fits in your closet before you actually buy it.
- MY FAVORITES – your quick access to the clothes you enjoy wearing most.
LA KOKETA - REINVENT YOUR STYLE!
IMPORT MORE ITEMS AVAILABLE THROUGH IN-APP PURCHASES:
- Upgrade from 20 items to 150 items for $1.99
- Upgrade from 150 items to an unlimited number of items for $2.99
What's New in Version 2.0.62
- bug fixes
My favorite app
Was my fav app until they stopped updating and so now it's useless. I miss it. No other app compares to what this used to be, I even paid to add my full wardrobe but now it won't even sync up :(
I love this app! It helps me plan out my outfits without turning my IRL closet upside down. I like that it allows you to see other people's posted outfits and love them. Lately it's been crashing a bit tho, that makes me sad. Wish list: be able to share your closet with people so they can create outfits for you from your own closet, be able to find FB friends. Maybe add tags so people can purchase items of their own if they like a particular item in your closet. Layers so we could move around items on top of one another. Let us customize the luggage, and be able to use entire closet when using "what to wear". I'm surprised this app isn't downloaded onto everyone's phone/tablet! It saves me so much time :) I love it! I recommend this to everyone who is always struggling with "what am I going to wear?!"
Best Closet App!!!
I'm so glad this app is still around! I tried it first a few years ago, and just recently wanted to try to find the best closet app out there... Ended up coming back to this one and realizing I was actually able to sync my old collection. App is even better then before, definitely a must for any one looking to organize their wardrobe. :)
Where has this been?
Edit- where'd you go? Sad to see accounts have been disabled. Was great... No longer functions... Accounts not possible!!!! This app has a highly adorable and intuitive interface, a packing planner and a great method for communicating with my husband about what my daughter should wear. Not only that, this is the ONLY app I've had that does so on the original iPad we were given AND our completely updated Retina iPad. Very, very well written. I thought I loved DressApp more, and it's a wonderful app-- however, this is my new darling!!! Applause!!!!