LA Metro Transit Watch
By The Brass Star Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The LA Metro Transit Watch-Report It app is a quick and easy way for L.A. Metro transit riders to communicate directly to Metro about suspicious activity or quality of ride problems at a Metro station or while riding a Metro bus or rail line. Transit riders have the option of directly calling Metro Security or instantly sending a photo or a text message about a quality of ride problem or suspicious activity. The LA Metro Transit Watch-Report It app is designed for use throughout the Metro system, including underground stations. In areas without cellular or Wi-Fi service, the app will store information that is sent by the user and will resend it when cellular or Wi-Fi connectivity returns. The LA Metro Transit Watch-Report It app is a component of the www.transitwatchla.org awareness training website.
Report-It has several additional options for transit riders to use. These include:
- The Transit Watch L.A. website., which features anti-terrorism awareness training videos, a Transit Watch quiz and a Kids Korner with games, puzzles and transit safety information for children.
- The 8–Signs of Terrorism, anti-terrorism awareness training videos as developed by the Department of Homeland Security.
- The ability to monitor Metro L.A. Tweets, Metro Service Alerts, Metro L.A. Elevator Tweets, and TWLA alerts and news videos.
- Maps for Metro Rail, rail construction and Metrolink service.
What's New in Version 2.0
This version has been updated for iOS 7 and also incorporates modifications per user feedback. Thank you for your suggestions and input.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 11, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Brass Star Group, LLC
- © 2013 Metro - Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.