The LA Metro Transit Watch-Report It app is a quick and easy way for L.A. Metro transit riders to communicate directly to Metro about suspicious activity or quality of ride problems at a Metro station or while riding a Metro bus or rail line. Transit riders have the option of directly calling Metro Security or instantly sending a photo or a text message about a quality of ride problem or suspicious activity. The LA Metro Transit Watch-Report It app is designed for use throughout the Metro system, including underground stations. In areas without cellular or Wi-Fi service, the app will store information that is sent by the user and will resend it when cellular or Wi-Fi connectivity returns. The LA Metro Transit Watch-Report It app is a component of the www.transitwatchla.org awareness training website.
Report-It has several additional options for transit riders to use. These include:
- The Transit Watch L.A. website., which features anti-terrorism awareness training videos, a Transit Watch quiz and a Kids Korner with games, puzzles and transit safety information for children.
- The 8–Signs of Terrorism, anti-terrorism awareness training videos as developed by the Department of Homeland Security.
- The ability to monitor Metro L.A. Tweets, Metro Service Alerts, Metro L.A. Elevator Tweets, and TWLA alerts and news videos.
- Maps for Metro Rail, rail construction and Metrolink service.
This version is updated for new iOS version 11.3 performance and feature functions.
Please update your app.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea! Makes me feel safer
I used this app for the first time today. Yes there are a lot of details to fill out (as some people have complained about), but with how vast the metro system is, any report would be useless without those details. I think this app is great for more gray area situations—things that don’t require a 911 call, but that you feel are importing report. I wish I could upload videos as well as photos, but so far no other complaints. Thanks Metro!
I used the app to make a report and was able to chat with a dispatcher using the app in real time. Worked GREAT. This was super helpful. Makes me feel much safer on Metro.
Tried to submit an incident, all it did was spin “loading,” tried twice, no luck submitting. Thanks for the safety.
- The Brass Star Group, LLC
- 87.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Metro - Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.