La Quinta Inns & Suites Hotels
By LQ Management LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily find La Quinta Inns & Suites hotels and book your stay with this FREE application for your iOS device. Recently redesigned for travelers on the go, our LQ Instant Hold™ feature lets you book a room using only your mobile phone number. Quickly find hotels across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico using flexible search options and enjoy easy access to your favorite hotels and existing reservations from the convenience of your mobile device.
App Features (all FREE):
* Book instantly with the new La Quinta Instant Hold™ option using only your mobile phone number
* Automatically see nearby hotels based on your location or search by destination, choose to view them on an interactive map or in a list
* Our exclusive Ready for You™ text alerts let you know the instant we’re ready for you to check-in
* Easily access your La Quinta Returns™ account to earn rewards and book free nights online
* View photos, review detailed amenity info, and get driving directions to and from each hotel
* See TripAdvisor® ratings and reviews for each hotel without leaving the app
* Find local restaurant and attraction information for each hotel from Yelp
* Quickly access your favorite hotels and current reservations
* Easily click-to-call any of our hotels directly
* Special Considerations for iPod Touch:
* Internet connection required to properly support all functions of the application
* GPS features require an Internet connection or location detection
What's New in Version 6.0.1
* Minor Post-Release Updates.
This is just sloppy
ETA: It's real simple. If I get on the login screen and see that there is no facility for saving my login info, I shut down the app and go elsewhere to book my hotel; and it will be a competing brand. If you don't care any more than this then you lose my business.
This looks like something a high school student might put together the night before it was due.
Go run IHGs app and see what a PROFESSIONAL application interface looks like. The fact that you don't even retain the user id / email address for logon illustrates an amateurish approach to iPhone development.
It's like you really don't care; just want to check the "got an iPhone app" checkbox.
Fix the login for short term but for long term scrap this thing and start over.
Worst app rework ever conceived.
As a frequent La Quinta visitor (we have dogs), I used the old app to make reservations a lot. But THIS stinking pile of excrement is almost impossible to use. How do you make advance reservations? Instead, it has a stupid Hold the Room feature, but only for the current day. I now find the hotel and call directly to book. Whoever the genius was that designed this should find a new career to better suit his, ahem, unique intellect.
Over pricing rooms
At first I thought this app was pretty cool - I could book rooms and it would remember my rewards number but I always had to enter my reservation details. Pain in the butt when you're driving to say the least. Then I happened about one city that wanted $265 for a frigging LQ! Booked the same room on Booking.com for only $189!!! Holy crap! How many times has the LQ app ripped me off?? Also, it's not really an app but a direct link to their mobile website. How do I know? Doesn't remember my login. I constantly have to login. To make matters worse, the last update won't even let me log in. Thank G for that as Booking.com has saved me a bunch of money!