By Tribune Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now there's a simple, elegant and customizable way to get essential Los Angeles Times news, sports, business and entertainment coverage on your iPhone or iPad.
• Stay informed with L.A.'s best source of news, sports, business and entertainment
• Enjoy exclusive videos and photo galleries
• Create your own personalized news feed with One-Tap Following
• Edit the section list to be in your preferred order
• Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• Keep track of what you've read and what you haven't with Progress Report
• Turn your device sideways for an entirely different visual view of the news (iPad only)
• Get the latest breaking news from our newsroom in your notifications
• Share stories easily with Air Drop, Twitter, Facebook or email.
• “Digital All Access” subscription (includes app and www.latimes.com web access for all your devices) costs $9.99 per month.
• “News Apps Only” subscription (includes all iOS devices) costs $4.99 per month.
• Your subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged (either $4.99 or $9.99) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tribpub.com/terms-of-service/
• Problems with your subscription can be directed to Tribune Customer Service: 213-347-5300
CRASHES / PROBLEMS?
We've been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you're still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
What's New in Version 3.3.6
* Crash fixes
A year ago I gave this app five stars. Then problems began to creep in - for months the app would crash every time I tried to open it. They seem to have fixed this bug, only for me to find that they have now installed these pop up ads that come up every time you scroll down the articles and there's no way of stopping it. Waiting for it to load is not a compromise either because they simply won't load either.
This app has become absolute garbage. I am deleting it.
Latest upgrade seems to have improved performance. Had to delete and reinstall, though.
Hate it too.
Awful App, constantly closes when I scroll an article or when I touch the back button or sometimes for no reason at all it shuts down. Have to reopen and find where I left off. The white print is hard to read. I hate the pictorial layout. I loved the old version newspaper layout and function. Not sure who thought this up. I'm looking for a new news source.
- Category: News
- Updated: May 22, 2015
- Version: 3.3.6
- Size: 30.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tribune Company
- © 2015 Los Angeles Times
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- News App Only$4.99
- Digital All Access$9.99