By Voice Media Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LA Weekly's free app is LA’s essential guide to local news, music, restaurants and events. Our easy-to-use menu helps you decide what to see and where to eat, and lets you know what’s going on in Los Angeles daily.
App features include:
- LA Weekly's award-winning events and concert calendar, searchable by date, artist, neighborhood, venue or genre.
- Access to LA Weekly's daily blogs for up-to-the-minute news on local politics, music, food and arts.
- Last night’s concert and nightlife reviews. See what you missed--and find out what you don’t want to miss tonight.
- Hundreds of event and concert listings every day, with Editors’ Picks of the best things going on in Los Angeles.
- LA’s most comprehensive restaurant listings, searchable by cuisine type and neighborhood, with reviews by LA Weekly's award-winning writers.
- Slideshows of Los Angeles nightlife, concerts and events from LA’s best party photographers.
- Access to Voice Daily Deals for savings and great deals in LA.
What's New in Version 2.8.0
* Fixed a bug in iOS10 that caused the story to not be displayed.
The app isn't much more useful than the mobile version of the website. However, for the past year or so I've decided to launch the app before resorting to the browser. Most recently, they've got those type of ads that force you to the App Store...?
For the last week or so, I launch the app and click on a category. All I get is spinning wheel and no content.
iPhone 6s, iOS 10.2.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 06, 2016
- Version: 2.8.0
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Voice Media Group, Inc.
- © 2013 Voice Media Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.