LabCorp Beacon™: Mobile
By Laboratory Corporation of America® Holdings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LabCorp Beacon®: Mobile lets health care providers review lab test results for their patients as they become available directly from LabCorp.
**Not for use with LabCorp Beacon®: Patient.**
Providers can use their iPhone® or iPad™ to view patient lab results, patient demographics, and contact information related to those results. LabCorp Beacon®: Mobile also offers the capability to look up additional information in LabCorp’s Directory of Services or view contact information for LabCorp scientific/medical experts by discipline directly from within the application.
Your medical practice must be set up on LabCorp Beacon® before results can be delivered to LabCorp Beacon®: Mobile. Contact your LabCorp account representative to get set up on LabCorp Beacon®.
This results-on-the-go application offers:
• Quick, at-a-glance Inbox summary list of your patients’ laboratory results
• Access to either preliminary or final results based on physician’s preference
• Easy-to-read patient laboratory results
• Ability to access multiple client accounts
• Audible alerts notification of incoming results
• Configuration of notifications for either critical, abnormal, or all results
• Ability to specify time window in which alerts should not be sent
• Patient demographic data at your fingertips along with the ability to call patients
• Convenient access to LabCorp experts and their contact information and e-mail addresses
• Direct link to LabCorp’s extensive Directory of Services (Test Menu)
• HIPAA compliance
iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone® and iPad™.
If you are an existing LabCorp Beacon® customer, use your existing LabCorp Beacon® password and access the application immediately.
If you are an existing LabCorp customer but not using LabCorp Beacon® or not a LabCorp customer, call 877-442-3226 and a representative will assist you with the registration and set-up process. You will be provided with a user name and password to access LabCorp Beacon®. Use your new LabCorp Beacon® password to access the application.
To view a demo of the LabCorp Beacon®: Mobile application, download the application and enter "demo" for the Username and any text for the Password.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Updated UI to handle phone & tablet devices
• Overhauled web service communication
• Additional bug fixes and enhancements
Don't waste your time
Worst app and website! Stop now and don't waste your time. I Wasted 2 hours Saturday time messing with this stupid app and company. I still can't sign in to app and can't authenticate myself online because it asks questions I don't have answers to. Then it try's to force you to email, fax etc private info like a copy of your drivers license. Deleted a bunch of apps and pics to make storage for this worthless app. Unfortunately this stupid lab company is gaining a presence my area and I will likely not have a choice but to use their services at my doctor. Unfortunately I will never get my lab results but I am sure I will be able to pay the bill with no problem!
Useless, don't download
I made several calls to LabCorp about this app; finally spoke with someone who was able to definitively state the application is not available for patients to use. If you are a patient, and are not able to switch to Quest, and would still like to see your future lab work results, then use LabCorp's website. According to previous reviews it seems Quest does support seeing lab work via an iphone app; I would switch to Quest for that reason alone, if I could.
Login doesn't work
Labcorp's website doesn't seem to work on the iPhone so I decided to give the app a try. However I get an authentication error when trying to log in (and I know my login info is correct). There isn't even a password reset option, just a phone number to call. Apparently Labcorp only wants you to see your results from a desktop computer.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 31, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Larry W Seals
- ©2013 Laboratory Corporation of America® Holdings. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.