Label Maker is the easiest way to create useful and beautiful labels, tags, stickers, envelopes, cards, and much more. In minutes, you’ll be making great-looking, professional labels and envelopes — even if you have no previous design experience.
Create labels for any application: products, shipping, return address, file folder, inventory tags, name tags, envelopes, and more — the possibilities are endless.
Simply drag and drop images, stylish text, clip art, and shapes onto a label to get started. Quickly generate and insert barcodes. Even use the built-in maps navigator to insert a Google map anywhere on your label.
This app supports hundreds of label layouts — including Avery® products — so you can conveniently print your label sheets at home.
PLUS: Use the “mail merge” feature to automatically populate your labels from your Mac OS Contacts (or entered manually). This allows you to easily create one design, and automatically populate it with a click.
● 100+ professionally designed templates to get you started.
● Support for 500+ types of label paper layouts, including Avery®.
● Easy “mail merge” for auto-populating contact info.
● Import contact info seamlessly from your Mac OS Contacts, or enter them manually.
● Generate and insert barcodes: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, ISBN, QR, Postnet, USPS Intelligent Mail, and a dozen more.
● 70,000+ high-quality, royalty-free clip art and stock photo images, free for personal or business use.
● 100+ background textures, art frames, and image masks.
● 140+ creative fonts.
● Insert images, text, vector and raster shapes, clip art, and QR/barcodes.
● Import images directly from iPhoto and Photos apps.
● Choose from a dozen image filters (Vintage, Sketch, Comic, Sepia, and more).
● Adjust image levels, crop, tint, and apply masks.
● Add a Google map with any address or landmark, along with a place marker.
● Advanced text-formatting controls.
● Insert, style, and rotate 3D text (OS X Yosemite required).
● Vector-based drawing tools (bezier pen, pencil, line).
● Select from 26 vector shapes, or draw your own.
● Style elements with shadows, inner shadows, borders, and reflections.
● Fill elements with colors, radial and linear gradients, textures, frames, or images.
● Change the opacity of any element.
● Layout guides make arranging elements a snap.
● Export to PDF, PNG, JPEG, or TIFF formats.
● Full iCloud support.
This version includes various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
love it but quick question
I love the app its awesome and easy to design something like a business card and then print out sheets to cut. Quick wuestion though, if i wanted to make sheets oof like name tages how do i switch it so each tag on the sheet is different? If i can do that . That way i can Make name tags for different people on the same sheet? Please Email me and let me know. Thank You!
Not simple or intuitive
Picked this to primt a SINGLE shipping label from a known label printer. Application refused to consider that even with a 2, 4 or larger sheet of labels that you would want to print just a single panel.
Layouts were difficult to arrange and resize and the app tended to generate multiple text boxes while trying to work within one.
This could be a very useful app but it seriously needs work to even come to the level of the old Print Shop Pro for the Apple II.
only input is from Contacts
Looks to be a nice enough app. Relatively self-explanatory
Very disappointing: I couldn’t find a way to input a list of addresses except from Contacts.
I need to make 600 mailing labels from an EXCEL file — other label makers know how to do this
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.