Label Printer - Create and Print Labels
By Richard McKenna
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ditch the word processor and print your labels the easy way using Label Printer. Whether you'd like to quickly print mailing labels using your existing Contacts or make great looking labels for your storage boxes, Label Printer will save you time and help get you organized.
• Create mailing labels from existing addresses in your iPhone / iPad Contacts or start from scratch
• Organize your labels into different lists and save them along with their style settings for later use
• Automatically fill an entire sheet of labels with the same label design – perfect for return address labels
• Use an image from your photo library or the included clipart
• Customize the border, font, color and alignment of your labels
• Store your label sheets in iCloud and use them across your various iPad / iPhone devices
• Automatically adjusts the font size to maximize the available label space – or not if you prefer
• Supports the most common A4 / US Letter Avery®, Herma and Unistat label sheet sizes
• Supports AirPrint printers directly and non-AirPrint printers via 3rd party apps*
• Allows sharing a PDF of the labels via Email / AirDrop / Message / any installed apps that can handle PDFs
* Please note that printing to a non-AirPrint printer from your iPhone / iPad requires a suitable 3rd party app that supports printing of PDFs to your specific printer. Alternatively you can share a PDF of the labels with a device that is able to print.
Thanks to our friends from Icons8 for their icons
What's New in Version 1.14
Thanks for all your great feedback - we love hearing your suggestions and learning about all the great ways you use Label Printer! This new release has the following enhancements:
• You can now duplicate your existing label sheets along with their settings to help you create your labels even faster!
• If you tap on a contact label, you now have the option to convert it to a custom text label to format it any way you like
• You can now print directly to envelopes if your printer supports this! DL, #10 and A5 envelope sizes are available
• Added some new label sheet sizes that had been requested - L7552, J8177 and Brown Kraft 3-8R_4253
• Some minor bug fixes
Very good app.
I am giving a 4-star for now since I am learning how to use it. Until I learn how to adjust the font size on all types of addresses - short and long - that the app can print with the same size of font then I’ll add the remaining star. And also, I am probably asking too much with the functionality of this app, inputting different addresses and setting the position of each one on the style of address label I chose and printing it simultaneously in the allotted position will be great. Right now what I do was inputting the addresses and choosing one at a time and then setting the position on the empty space of the address label before printing it. It is still very good but cumbersome. Anyways, keep up the good work.
A real time saver
I am not very technically inclined, so, even with the nice tutorial, it took me awhile to get up and running. However, once I understood just how much I could do and how easy it was, I had no problems at all. I am impressed by how the program automatically adjusts for name lengths. There is nothing that I want to do that this little label maker doesn't do. I downloaded the free app just to make sure I could really use it before buying the inexpensive paid app. Very happy with this!
Works surprisingly well
Adding addresses from my contacts, editing them and then printing them was fairly easy. There are a few quirks: I’d like the same font size on all labels and I was panic stricken when my Xmas card list appeared to disappear. After using the sort it displayed. Printing return labels was also easy once I figured out that I need to choose the size and number of labels on the sheet. For the most part, the experience was positive. I liked that I was able to add clip art to the labels.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 24, 2017
- Version: 1.14
- Size: 19.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Richard McKenna
- © 2016 Richard McKenna
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.