Ditch the word processor and print your labels the easy way using Label Printer. Whether you'd like to quickly print mailing labels using your existing Contacts or make great looking labels for your storage boxes, Label Printer will save you time and help get you organized.
• Create mailing labels from existing addresses in your iPhone / iPad Contacts or start from scratch
• Organize your labels into different lists and save them along with their style settings for later use
• Automatically fill an entire sheet of labels with the same label design – perfect for return address labels
• Use an image from your photo library or the included clipart
• Customize the border, font, color and alignment of your labels
• Store your label sheets in iCloud and use them across your various iPad / iPhone devices
• Automatically adjusts the font size to maximize the available label space – or not if you prefer
• Supports the most common A4 / US Letter Avery®, Herma and Unistat label sheet sizes
• Supports AirPrint printers directly and non-AirPrint printers via 3rd party apps*
• Allows sharing a PDF of the labels via Email / AirDrop / Message / any installed apps that can handle PDFs
* Please note that printing to a non-AirPrint printer from your iPhone / iPad requires a suitable 3rd party app that supports printing of PDFs to your specific printer. Alternatively you can share a PDF of the labels with a device that is able to print.
Thanks to our friends from Icons8 for their icons
Thanks for all your great feedback - we love hearing your suggestions and learning about all the great ways you use Label Printer! This new release has the following enhancements:
• You can now duplicate your existing label sheets along with their settings to help you create your labels even faster!
• If you tap on a contact label, you now have the option to convert it to a custom text label to format it any way you like
• You can now print directly to envelopes if your printer supports this! DL, #10 and A5 envelope sizes are available
• Added some new label sheet sizes that had been requested - L7552, J8177 and Brown Kraft 3-8R_4253
• Some minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very good app.
I am giving a 4-star for now since I am learning how to use it. Until I learn how to adjust the font size on all types of addresses - short and long - that the app can print with the same size of font then I’ll add the remaining star. And also, I am probably asking too much with the functionality of this app, inputting different addresses and setting the position of each one on the style of address label I chose and printing it simultaneously in the allotted position will be great. Right now what I do was inputting the addresses and choosing one at a time and then setting the position on the empty space of the address label before printing it. It is still very good but cumbersome. Anyways, keep up the good work.
Update! Changing it to 5 stars.
Found out how to setup different names and addresses and print them in one “swoop”. Inputting all the different infos, choose the style or number of the paper label and check all the addresses you want printed and you are done. This app is a time saver for me. Thanks!
Does what I need, almost.
I normally address envelopes through Microsoft Word but I was tired of the $99 annual fee. Searching the internet for software to address envelopes was futile, high tech fluff that could not perform. Searching the App Store I selected Label Printer as it stated he added envelope addressing, though limited. Well no luck with envelopes, until I buy the sizes he supports or he adds more. However, the Label Printer worked as advertised with a short learning curve. In 20 minutes I had labels, with no damaged sheets. I expect it will improve as I learn and improve.
PS: As to envelopes, who knew there were so many minute variations! My choice would be a Mead #8 6 3/4 Security.
iPhone and Canon wireless works perfect
My computer choked on the Avery label creater and I was nearly in tears after 2 app attempts.
This app works seamlessly with my iPhone and wireless canon printer on home network when I use the "copy to" function and select my canon app. I mention that because some productivity apps seem to get hijacked by the airprint process.
This app has every formatting function I need and some I didn't think of. It takes me minutes to create only as many labels as I need. The interface is clean and easy to navigate. Well done!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.