Label Printer Pro 7
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Create professional results with incredible ease. Easy to use software is perfect for any of your labeling projects from return addresses to simple to create, eye popping business cards.
With easy to use image support you can make incredible name tags, CD/DVD labels Post Cards, Tent Cards and even T-Shirts!
Need images to use as backgrounds? We give you access to our own original background images at no additional cost, and to keep the download as fast as possible we host all of the images on our web site. Download just what you need, when you need it.
Are you a business with complicated serial numbering needs? We have you covered. Need Printable Tags with Strings? It is in there. Permanent ID Labels? In there too.
• Add images and formatted text to your favorite Avery or Compatible templates.
• Access to hundreds of background images.
• Curved text for CD/DVD labels.
• Contextual Menus make it easy to align Images.
• Make the first label the way you want and fill in all of the others with one click.
• Plain paper layouts for jewel cases.
• A4 and US Letter sizes supported.
• Up to date Avery specifications as of December 2012.
• Full support for OS X features such as FontBook, Spell Checking and others.
• Comprehensive Serial Number Routines
Please note that since Apple's AddressBook has built in label support we do not offer mail merge support. While settle for bloatware? If you need to print out mailing lists, do it for Free from AddressBook. Need to create incredible return address labels, or CD/DVD labels, business cards, binders, t-shirts or any of the hundreds of other Avery projects? Then this is the software for you.
What's New in Version 7.33
Alignment bug fixed.
Would be great if it printed right
This app seems to be working great until youo try toi print it. Unless I am missing something the printing the second page problem makes it not print in the labels right. Other than that though it works great but it is a little like a car without a transmission. The engine may run great but you still can’t drive it.
This is not a user friendly setup. I still can’t figure out how to format a whole page of labels! I had to do each one individually…it took forever! Also, when you reach the bottom of the page of labels, it doesn’t continue to the next page. So frustrating!!