Ditch the word processor and print your labels the easy way using Label Printer. Whether you'd like to quickly print mailing labels using your existing Contacts or make great looking labels for your storage boxes, Label Printer will save you time and help get you organized.
• Create mailing labels from existing addresses in your iPhone / iPad Contacts or start from scratch
• Organize your labels into different lists and save them along with their style settings for later use
• Automatically fill an entire sheet of labels with the same label design – perfect for return address labels
• Use an image from your photo library or the included clipart
• Customize the border, font, color and alignment of your labels
• Store your label sheets in iCloud and use them across your various iPad / iPhone devices
• Automatically adjusts the font size to maximize the available label space – or not if you prefer
• Supports the most common A4 / US Letter Avery®, Herma and Unistat label sheet sizes
• Supports AirPrint printers directly and non-AirPrint printers via 3rd party apps*
• Allows sharing a PDF of the labels via Email / AirDrop / Message / any installed apps that can handle PDFs
* Please note that printing to a non-AirPrint printer from your iPhone / iPad requires a suitable 3rd party app that supports printing of PDFs to your specific printer. Alternatively you can share a PDF of the labels with a device that is able to print.
Thanks to our friends from Icons8 for their icons
• Added support for latest iPhone / iPad models
• Ask for confirmation before deleting label sheets
Ratings and Reviews
Very good app.
I am giving a 4-star for now since I am learning how to use it. Until I learn how to adjust the font size on all types of addresses - short and long - that the app can print with the same size of font then I’ll add the remaining star. And also, I am probably asking too much with the functionality of this app, inputting different addresses and setting the position of each one on the style of address label I chose and printing it simultaneously in the allotted position will be great. Right now what I do was inputting the addresses and choosing one at a time and then setting the position on the empty space of the address label before printing it. It is still very good but cumbersome. Anyways, keep up the good work.
Update! Changing it to 5 stars.
Found out how to setup different names and addresses and print them in one “swoop”. Inputting all the different infos, choose the style or number of the paper label and check all the addresses you want printed and you are done. This app is a time saver for me. Thanks!
Love this app
I have used this App for creating lists to send for a big party and Christmas cards. Normally I hate relearning what i did last year or mail merges or lining up the address labels. This app is the best thing to happen to labels! Easy to edit, can choose portions of the list to print as you remember to add names or get updated contact info, you can put ‘Smith Family’ under your friend Shelley Smith without messing up your entire contact list— the address automatically updates - this is huge! And choosing label size and fonts is super easy. Had to pause to figure out why i kept duplicating the labels and how to delete but that is easy too. You can do any standard labels! Super cool. I love it and its actually fun doing Christmas cards!
Phenomenal for novices
I had never tried to create and print out mailing labels, let alone on my iPhone -starting with my very informal “contacts” database. But I needed one in order to send out holiday greeting cards to less than one tenth of my contacts. This app did everything I needed and more. Allowed me to import contacts into a customized mailing label list, and to individually modify the recipient name(s) to the appropriate format for each mailing label. Also had many color graphics to choose from to liven up the labels. And air-printed from the app to my network printer. Lots of other fine-tuning features. And just enough tutorials and suggestions to keep me on track. I could not have asked for more.
- Richard McKenna
- 14.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Richard McKenna
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.