LabGear - Medical Lab Tests and Reference
By Med Gears
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Featured by Oncology Fellows, Medscape, MobiMed, and several Universities
LabGear is the most advanced pocket tool for Medical Laboratory tests with peer reviewed content for all health care professionals - students, physicians, nurses and is now with iCloud sync.
• Comprehensive library of medical lab tests with differential diagnosis, related symptoms
• Fishbones schematics for Preset testing panels
• Systems: Hematology (Blood Tests), Hormones, Cardiovascular, Pulmonary, Gastrointestinal, Nephrology, Tumor Markers, Pregnancy, Immunology
• Chemistry Panels: Basic Metabolic Panel, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Complete blood Picture, Arterial Blood Gases, Liver Panel, Lipid Profile, Coagulation Profile, Diabetic Profile, Urinalysis
• Based On Testing source/specimen
- Urine Sample
- Cerebrospinal Fluid
- Amniotic Fluid
- Other Body fluids
• Based on Lab Type:
- Electrolytes & Metabolites
- All Proteins
- Red Blood Cells
- White Blood Cells
- Cardiac Markers
- References citations with links to PubMed
- Customisable reference ranges, Notes.
- iCloud support
- Intuitive User Interface:
- Quick Jumps via Tag buttons showing you Lab abbreviation
- Quick Switch between Conventional (US) Units or SI Units.
- Tapping Reference Range in Lab detail reveals both US/SI value
- Bookmark a Lab test for easy quick reference.
- Lab Values editing
- NOTES: Add your own Notes to specific lab tests
- MedCalc Linkage (LabGear is linked with MedCalc app). Jump from Serum Sodium to Sodium Infusion rate calculation in MedCalc app
- RANDOM Lab refreshes for Leisure Learning
-Lab Reports Have
- Brief Laboratory Test Description
- Conditions with High referrence range (if applicable)
- Conditions with Low range (if applicable)
- Reference Range with US / SI Units
- Presentation / Symptoms / Signs
- Wiki Links (For more information) *
- External search webresults *
- Intelligent Universal Search
Search either tags like 'Glu', 'AST', 'Ca', 'Na', 'K+' are fully searchable and bring up all related lab results.
Scroll while you search.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this application is strictly for educational purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please use this application only if you accept the disclaimer within the application. Consult with a recognized medical professional before making decisions based on information included in this application
*NOTE: Active Internet Connection is required either in the form of Wifi or cellular data plan (3G/EDGE/Etc.) to access Wiki/External pages.
please send your suggestions to support [ a t ] smartddx [dot] com
stay tuned to twitter.com/MedicalGear
What's New in Version 3.0.10
- Update & Bugfixes
- iOS 9 Compatibility
- MedCalX Link
I absolutely love this app!
It's perfect from start to finish. Very inclusive, discusses all the need-to-knows, very intelligently. Smooth execution and navigation. It's nice and fun to look at, nice design. First class app! My only aside is that some of the explanation lists for out of range values should be reviewed. I think I found one or two that were not as complete as others or didn't include an explanation of high/low values. Sorry, don't remember which test it was for. Good work verbal, thanks!
One of my Favorites!
This app was incredibly helpful to me when I went through PA school - especially during my internal med rotation. I love that it provides clear, concise information about each lab test, and gives ddxs based on the results. This is one app that I will never delete!
Way more than perfect!!
I don't know what to say.. Very very helpful and useful and beautiful and assume!!! I am hoping that they keep updating if there is more information..
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 3.0.10
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mohammed Raheel Sayeed
- © 2010-2015 Medical Gear
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.