Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The LabTimers App includes 6 timers that can be individually set and run simultaneously.
- Run up to 6 timers simultaneously
- Ability to start, pause and reset each timer separately
- Ability to set hours, minutes, and seconds
- Timers can run in the background when the app is closed (requires iOS 4+)
- Background alerts can pop-up and sound at the end of a countdown (requires iOS 4+)
- Each of the 6 timers can be individually named
- Timers can count up and count down
- Count down features selection of 6 different sound alerts
What's New in Version 2.0
- In-app site browsing
- Site-related bookmarking
- Air-print functionality
- Improved timer calculations and functionality
Would be Great for Time Courses If the Timers Didn’t Stop When the Lock Screen Engages
The concept of multiple programmable countdown timers is a great idea for Time Course experiments and is really handy to have. However there is a pretty serious bug in this app. When the iPhone goes into lock mode, where you need to enter your passcode to get back into the phone, the LabTimers stop. They retain the position where they were when the lock screen went on, but no longer run. This is obviously a serious problem as it can ruin an experiment. There is probably a fix to this, as the built in iPhone timer continues to run in lock mode. LabTimers is really handy as you can set and run multiple timers, but this needs to be fixed.
Need choice of continuous alarm
A louder and the choice for continuous alarm is necessary. A pause button would also be great. And the ability to have the names of the beeps indicate a little bit of the sound would also be nice. Beep-5 sound is really nice! Having landscape mode for the iPad is great. 5 stars with these improvements! 27 Jan 2013
Lacks 1 crucial capability I need
Need the option to keep your assigned name timer, the same length EVERY time... i.e. Timer 1 is always 3 hrs, Timer 2 is always 8 hours, Timer 3 is always 12 hrs. etc.
When you reset the timer now, it goes to 00:00:00... the option to keep any or all the same length would save setting the length of the timers after they expire
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 17, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sigma-Aldrich
- © 2011 Sigma-Aldrich
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.