Labyrinth Lunacy: Roller Coaster Marble Maze
By Christopher Barry
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Roller coaster tracks and jumps meet the classic wooden labyrinth maze.
- NEWS: Now more than double the levels and two quests! More coming in FREE update.
- You must keep the marble from flying off roller coaster tracks and falling into holes.
- You must jump the marble over walls and chasms.
- Advanced 3D graphics seldom seen in mobile games, including fully dynamic shadows and lighting. All objects cast shadows that realistically move as your device moves, helping to create the feel of natural light. And Labyrinth Lunacy is fast enough to run at the maximum possible 60 frames per second on all supported devices.
- Compelling physics. The ball rolls and sounds like a real ball.
- Hours of family-friendly fun. Parents, with their superior patience and perseverance, often do better than children---and enjoy helping them. Players can compete for the best time.
- Testing has shown that four year olds and great grandparent-aged relatives can beat the earliest levels. But other family members will want to help out with the challenging later levels.
- Logic and steady hands: you'll need both!
- The final levels are HARD---you are warned! One must master rolling the ball so slowly that it barely moves.
- This game is loved most by those who appreciate the beauty of simplicity, who believe that "less is more." You simply have attractive wood before your eyes and a little ball that makes pleasant rolling and wood-clacking sounds. You hear the famous beginning of Beethoven's Pastoral Symphony when you first beat a level, or when you beat the level's best time. Everything was designed to create a tranquil experience.
- The game loads very fast and so do the levels. There are no progress bars you have to wait through. You don't even need to tap the title screen to start playing. The ball appears as soon as the game loads and you're ready to start rolling on the title screen roller coaster. You select levels by rolling the ball onto level numbers.
- You're actually reading this far into the description? That probably means you're patient and thorough and take the time to do things right. You'll enjoy this game!
What's New in Version 1.2
- MORE LEVELS! You asked for them.
- Now there are two quests to finish, plus a small bonus for those few experts who can beat the Rainbow.
- Now there are more easy levels that smaller children can beat. This was the number one customer request.
- Pause menu simplified and usability improved.
- Improved iOS 7 support.
Best Labyrinth Game
I have played many iPhone labyrinth the games, since I have always enjoyed the simple feeling of rolling a ball through a maze. However, this game is among the best of the many iPhone labyrinth games on the App Store. It is unique in that most labyrinth games are over simplified, with only a set of walls and holes, and are very 2 dimensional. However, this game is one of the few where it really feels as if the ball is rolling on a 3 dimensional object, since many of the obstacles are 3 dimensional, such as ramps that you use to jump over walls and gaps, platforms and tunnels that cross over and under each other, and there are even points where you must hold the phone completely sideways so the ball can roll on a sideways platform. For one of the best labyrinth games on the App Store and with many more levels to be released in the future (which I am looking forward to) this game is definitely worth a dollar.
I played this game all the way ( in about 4 hours, with breaks ) and this game is one of the best games I have ever played and how the game works was perfect. The level menu and start screen as a marble path was genius and the levels were all balanced to be not too easy but not too hard. ( the last level however ) this game is simple yet one that makes you think how you can solve the challenges plus how well your fine motor skills are. I'm waiting now for the next levels to come out ( there's only 60 currently ) and want to see more games like this in the future. The game is well worth the $.99 and is a perfect game all around!
Best Labyrinth Game Hands Down!
This is by far the best labyrinth game I've played. It's not just challenging and fun but the graphics are beautiful. The only complaint was that the levels were too easy and I wish they were a bit longer. Some levels appear more than once in the game. The developer should fix that. Make the labyrinths longer and even more challenging and this could turn into a classic.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 21, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Christopher Barry
- © 2013 Chris Barry
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).