Learn Tarot for free with Labyrinthos Academy! Create your own character and start learning how to read tarot for free.
1. Simple exercises - start here by practicing card meanings. Go through classes and unlock cards to add to your deck.
2. Practice readings for yourself, and ask the right questions - Tarot is all about self knowledge and understanding. Use the cards you've unlocked through lessons to read for yourself and delve into your own psyche.
3. Give readings to others - Quests initiate in the app to send invitations to your friends and family for readings.
4. Learn with monsters and mythical creatures of lore.
5. Grow your avatar - select your avatar and watch it grow as you progress through classes.
bugfix: card orders, typos, rating feature
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic learning app...needs some work
My only downside to this app...and the sister apps is that they tend to crash for me at times. It’s solved with a quick restart of the app but it is slightly frustrating.
Okay, on to the positives! This app is wonderful for beginners interested in learning tarot. The teaching style I would say is similar to Duolingo with the flash cards and matching key words. It is fun and almost addictive to keep going through the lessons to unlock the entire deck. I just downloaded last night and have unlocked the whole deck so far but I will probably go back through the lessons a couple times to really drill into the information. On some of the lessons, I feel like the same question is repeated 2-4 times within the 10 question set one right after another which may be a glitch but it is too repetitive because there are so many other words for the other cards within each lesson that aren’t gone over. Anyways, I’m very excited to continue using this app to learn as much as I can.
Simple app is simply fantastic
This is a simple to use app with a very narrow focus, but this has allowed the developers to buff and shine that use to near perfection - learning the tarot.
The deck is broken down into manageable bits, offers opportunity for study and self-testing, there are no annoying ads or pop-ups, it doesn’t stream data, it couldn’t be simpler to track your progress, and it offers the ability to redo the self-tests as many times as needed anytime a refresher is needed. It is easy to use and satisfying to track progress.
My only quibble is that the deck used for teaching is stylized and simplified to the point that it may be difficult to recognize the Minor Arcana in more complex and intricately illustrated decks.
Great learning app
This app has been extremely helpful with learning the meaning of different cards! If I’m unsure what a certain card means i can go into the cards i’ve learned and see its meaning, or if i’m having difficulties with the whole suite, i can go and re take the lessons on that particular suite. The only problem so far has been that after a lesson is completed, a lot of the time the screen will turn white and I’ll have to restart the app to continue with the lessons. Not a huge issue since it still saves your progress and you don’t have to restart what you did, but it is slightly annoying having to go and close out the app and then go back to what you were doing. Overall this is a great app for anybody beginning to learn Tarot!
- Tina Gong
- 25.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Tina Gong and Labyrinthos Academy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.