LaCie Media App gives you access to photos, videos, music, and documents stored on your compatible LaCie storage device. Quickly and easily browse your digital library using a classic file/folder view, thumbnails, or with a range of filters.
LaCie Media App works with LaCie Fuel Mobile devices
• Access your media library stored on LaCie Fuel – no Internet connection required
• Access content stored on your LaCie Fuel from any available Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Enter your username and password in the “Remote Access" tab when outside of your home network.
• Create, edit, and save files directly to/from your LaCie Fuel device using compatible 3rd party apps
• Synchronize your files on popular cloud services such as Dropbox (requires Internet connection)
• Back up pictures and videos from your mobile device automatically
• Cast content to Chromecast, Roku, LG Smart TVs, Xbox One, Sonos, Amazon Fire TV*, and most DLNA devices
*Install our new Seagate Media Receiver app through LaCie Media App before casting to your TV.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
3 Stars Means Hopeful
Like the other reviewers, I'm having trouble getting my iTunes media OFF my iPhone. I haven't even tried movies yet... I have a pile of purchased and downloaded music. So far it won't budge off my phone. My copious photo collection flew from my phone to the hard drive in a flash as did Drop Box. It seems we have to lug our music around in our phone...or pay Apple to manage it. The issue with iTunes movies doesn't irk me so much. I'm not bothered about keeping them in the Cloud. I watch them at home...exclusively over wi-if. Apple owes a lot to music, iPod owners, people who live with earbuds stuck in their head 24/7. There's nothing wrong with the app or the product. Good stuff. And I am EVER HOPEFUL that Apple will "think it over". I believe they could make this app fly ***** at the drop of a hat. Music lovers aren't keen on being a captive audience.
i would really expect better design and functionality from lacie. the fuel drive is beautiful and its a great idea but the app itself is painful both in design and functionality, which ruins the whole experience. they really need to do a better job, folder and media icons are terrible, the player is ugly and impractical, everything needs to be pressed 3 times to work, and why do i need to see all the bin and log files??? how is that helping a clean interface and organization of a 2TB drive? theres such an abundance of beautifully designed apps out there that its schocking that a company like lacie cant hire someone to make a nice practical interface, and they actually pride themselves in catering to the mac / apple crowd that chooses these products because of their design. disappointed, this app is a deal breaker
Lacie / Seagate, seriously!
For the record this is the first negative review I have ever taken time to post. I have the same issues with your NAS software for my 2big 6T NAS & now the Fuel Drive software. Fuel was my solution because ur NAS software does not work as advertised so I paid $300 thinking this would at least get me 1Tb of data for traveling. Not sure what I was thinking.... Same issues, same bad iOS Api!!!! Lacie, good hardware + horrible software = a POS product!!!! Beware buyers ,for the money, but you will be much better off just upgrading to 128g on ur iOS device or using a USB-Lightning from a mini SSD drive (Monster has a tiny 500g that works great but need lighting & it's 2x the price).....Sad, the headache Lacie causes with this product that is completely unreliable & useless IMO.
- Seagate Technologies LLC
- 129.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Seagate Technology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.