By Justin Grasso
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using the joystick, collect as many balls and shoot them, high or low, to score before time expires.
- Earn 5 points for a successful dodge.
- Earn 10 points for scoring a goal.
- Earn 20 points for pinging the sides and corners of the goal.
Avoid the defense; they may knock you off your game.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Added ability to dodge left and right
- Fixed score needed to advance to the next level
- Added defensive players instead of floating robots
- Fixed shooting low
- Player speed has increased
- Added field and crease to all levels
- Fixed ball going through goal
Well done, great improvement!
Its fantastic it play now, theres a dodge and spin action, as well as an opposing player and goalie. Add a whole team and this game will be amazing. But, nice changes to the game rather than just minor fixes to the already existing product. Keep it up!
I really like the update. It could be even better if you added the ability to do different shots or pick if your right or left handed. Keep the updates coming
Lacrosse Runner the app
The makers of the game Lacrosse Runner were smart to make a game about lacrosse. Lacrosse Runner does not show how great lacrosse actually is and we need a lacrosse game that does. We could defiantly make a game that makes lacrosse stand out with the actually game, and not just 2 guys with balls and 2 dodges.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 12, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Justin Grasso
- © Justin Grasso
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).