LadioCast is a software running on Mac OS X to stream digital audio such as Internet radio program. It has the following features:
* Icecast, RTMP and SHOUTcast audio source streaming.
* Ability to transmit audio streaming to multiple servers simultaneously.
* Supporting Ogg Vorbis, MP3, AAC, HE-AAC, Ogg Opus and Ogg PCM encoding formats.
* Equipped a 4in/4out/4bus audio mixer routing audio data from input devices to output devices flexibly.
* Controllable connection events by AppleScript.
* SSL supported.
• Removed the ability to pan input stereo channels.
• Enabled to map any input channel of multi-channel audio devices into stereo.
Ratings and Reviews
Downloaded Ladiocast. Opened it. A day later I’m working on some digital recordings and an option for “Audiojingle” shows up in my Sound Preferences system pane. What is this? I can’t find an adequate answer. Etrecheck says it’s probably harmless, but some have found it to be causing errors on their Macs. So I uninstalled Ladiocast. The uninstall wasn’t as easy as it could be, and I had to find the Ladiocast driver file and trash it in order to get rid of “Audiojingle". As I’m finding out “Audiojingle” is used in other sound programs. Until I know what it is I won’t be using programs tat run it.
Modification Request Inquiry
Would it possible to see LadioCast add an additional of 4 inputs making a total of 8 inputs in the application? This would be a great advantage for getting additional inputs.
PERFECT for podcasters
This program is perfect for podcasting, as it understands the need to have different mixes for different people that are on different sides of a phone call. Three different inputs and outputs are enough to solve most mixing problems, especially if you use Soundflower as well.
It works absolutely as advertised.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.